Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water from your house

Stedon

Hi just regards to filling up your tank every day from your house, I am on a meter and don’t think I can switch back to rates?

Does this obviously increase your water bill a lot ? I think I pay 40 a month for me partner and little one

my friend said you can get additional meter?

any advice thanks 

Hi just regards to filling up your tank every day from your house, I am on a meter and don’t think I can switch back to rates?
Does this obviously increase your water bill a lot ? I think I pay 40 a month for me partner and little one

my friend said you can get additional meter?

any advice thanks 
Regarding the meter, you can't go back to rates as far as I am aware I'm not sure about a 2nd meter may be worth speaking to the water company

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

speak to your water company, 93% of domestic water goes to waste and you pay for it. As a lot of my water goes away in my van and not down the drain I only pay for 72% of my waste water.

Southern water were very helpful.

You can have a separate meter for water for your van you won’t pay the sewarage charge on it but the waist water must not go back to any drain that your water company treats the water from ,this will save a considerable amount . We produce around 1650 ltr per day of pure this figure doesn’t include waist water ,5 days a week and my water bill is around £1200-1400 per quarter 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back