Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry Xmas to you too!

I'm on £55 this year, was over £100 this time last year. Something seems to had changed this year, 2 customers that gave me £20 last year gave me nothing today. 

So far: £70, 4 carling, a bottle of wine, box of roses and a bag of apples from an old bloke who had an apple tree in the garden [emoji23][emoji23] offered me them and felt bad saying I wouldn’t use them

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'm at £100 so far, bottle of bubbly and a box of chocs. It always amazes me how to go to a customer and they can give you £20, then the next customer literally waits for their 50p change with their hand stretched out ?

I'm on £55 this year, was over £100 this time last year. Something seems to had changed this year, 2 customers that gave me £20 last year gave me nothing today. 

You been rinsing properly @Clisty1989 ?? ?

I said this in the previous post about tips it's changing times for various reasons there is far less tipping done in general it well end up becoming a thing of the past, for the last 2 years I got a bottle of whisky off one client this year I got a 175ml bottle of wine. Years ago people would tip when they had far less money. people used to have the coal man, milkman, paper lad and postie and they would all get tipped.

Wow, and all I have is this lousy box of chocolates. Ok, to be fair, they're Ferrero, so I'm not complaining. But stil!...

Had a few tips but generally not much apart from £15 from one customer on Friday, think there is a lot of worry and uncertainty about with the B thing going all the time on the news. People are anxious as to how things are going to pan out next year me thinks!

Back