Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

past the earliest sunset! Small victories!

I’m a late starter so don’t mind the dark morning as I’m usually haveing a leisurely breakfast but a later sun set, happy days!

either way this week then Christmas Holidays then shorts and T-shirt time...

The temperature looks really good for January though, up to 32 degrees!!

Well it will be for me as I’ll be in Egypt with the family, come home for two days, then off to Tenerife with the lads ?

Its a hard life ?

The shortest day is the 21st. I look forward to that more then Christmas lol. Bring on the summer.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Fairly certain it was @Incheckthat was wishing the summer to end and was looking forward to the rain coming back. 

I would be sympathetic but it's hard to do with a cold beer in hand on the balcony watching the sunset over the Mediterranean. ?? 
Even I would be jealous if you'd said Caribbean ?

Even I would be jealous if you'd said Caribbean [emoji41]
Aye was glad to see the back of that heatwave, alright if you’re on the beach but to work in i found it unbearable. We’ve had a warm December down here. Double figures nearly every day. Normally by now we’ve had a flurry of storms and a few hard frosts. Really out of the norm [emoji102]

Even though we’re past the shortest day, this side of winter always feels like it goes on longer. October-Xmas goes so fast, but January-end of March drags, and it’s often when the more serious winter weather comes sadly. 

Aye was glad to see the back of that heatwave, alright if you’re on the beach but to work in i found it unbearable. We’ve had a warm December down here. Double figures nearly every day. Normally by now we’ve had a flurry of storms and a few hard frosts. Really out of the norm
emoji102.png

Why is it when the vast majority on here are on holiday the weather is the best it's been for 3 months. Very mild and no wind, how long it lasts god only knows. 

Why is it when the vast majority on here are on holiday the weather is the best it's been for 3 months. Very mild and no wind, how long it lasts god only knows. 
Just walked back from the pub and it isn’t even slightly cold out there.

Stop moaning!

Look, here comes a massive exclusive.....,it isn’t sunny in winter every day in the uk ?

If moaning about the weather is for you..... don’t be a bloody be a window cleaner!

Apologies, newbies constantly moaning brings the worst out of me when I’ve been on the karaoke juice.

Happy new year ??

Just walked back from the pub and it isn’t even slightly cold out there.

Stop moaning!

Look, here comes a massive exclusive.....,it isn’t sunny in winter every day in the uk ?

If moaning about the weather is for you..... don’t be a bloody be a window cleaner!

Apologies, newbies constantly moaning brings the worst out of me when I’ve been on the karaoke juice.

Happy new year ??
I'm "moaning" because the weather is so mild not because it's bad ??

Back