BigFoot

past the earliest sunset! Small victories!

BigFoot

Getting lighter for the next six months! Feels like summer 😎

20817C3B-4FCD-48DA-B29B-6F6433093C3A.png

BigFoot

I’m a late starter so don’t mind the dark morning as I’m usually haveing a leisurely breakfast but a later sun set, happy days!

either way this week then Christmas Holidays then shorts and T-shirt time...

wee man

I don't mind the dark morning's as I don't start to 8:30 but I hate it getting dark by 3:30. I won't have shorts on to at least July lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

steve garwood

The temperature looks really good for January though, up to 32 degrees!!

Well it will be for me as I’ll be in Egypt with the family, come home for two days, then off to Tenerife with the lads 😁

Its a hard life 😎

Green Pro Clean Ltd
3 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

The temperature looks really good for January though, up to 32 degrees!!

Well it will be for me as I’ll be in Egypt with the family, come home for two days, then off to Tenerife with the lads 😁

Its a hard life 😎

I would be sympathetic but it's hard to do with a cold beer in hand on the balcony watching the sunset over the Mediterranean. 😎😁 

BigFoot

Yep definitely best time of the year to holiday in the sun, enjoy it @Green Pro Clean Ltd.

and @steve garwood I’m pretty envious of a double January holiday. 

You know how the saying goes, “ this time next year Rodney...”

Edited by BigFoot

scottish cleaning service

I'm going to Arbroath, as for the weather it will be freezing but looking forward to a Smokie.

Part Timer
1 hour ago, wee man said:

The shortest day is the 21st. I look forward to that more then Christmas lol. Bring on the summer.

Fairly certain it was @Incheckthat was wishing the summer to end and was looking forward to the rain coming back. 

1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I would be sympathetic but it's hard to do with a cold beer in hand on the balcony watching the sunset over the Mediterranean. 😎😁 

Even I would be jealous if you'd said Caribbean 😎

Green Pro Clean Ltd
55 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Even I would be jealous if you'd said Caribbean 😎

You know your getting old when you can say I haven't been to the Caribbean since the last millennium. 🤣

Part Timer
31 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

You know your getting old when you can say I haven't been to the Caribbean since the last millennium. 🤣

Or to tight 😘, the Med is lovely but the Caribbean is a different level. To use a WFP analogy its like comparing a CLX to an Extreme   

Incheck
Even I would be jealous if you'd said Caribbean [emoji41]

Aye was glad to see the back of that heatwave, alright if you’re on the beach but to work in i found it unbearable. We’ve had a warm December down here. Double figures nearly every day. Normally by now we’ve had a flurry of storms and a few hard frosts. Really out of the norm [emoji102]

RWCleaning

Even though we’re past the shortest day, this side of winter always feels like it goes on longer. October-Xmas goes so fast, but January-end of March drags, and it’s often when the more serious winter weather comes sadly. 

Part Timer
2 hours ago, Incheck said:

Aye was glad to see the back of that heatwave, alright if you’re on the beach but to work in i found it unbearable. We’ve had a warm December down here. Double figures nearly every day. Normally by now we’ve had a flurry of storms and a few hard frosts. Really out of the norm emoji102.png

Why is it when the vast majority on here are on holiday the weather is the best it's been for 3 months. Very mild and no wind, how long it lasts god only knows. 

Incheck
Why is it when the vast majority on here are on holiday the weather is the best it's been for 3 months. Very mild and no wind, how long it lasts god only knows. 

I couldn’t agree more fella 🧐

steve garwood
30 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Just walked back from the pub and it isn’t even slightly cold out there.

Stop moaning!

Look, here comes a massive exclusive.....,it isn’t sunny in winter every day in the uk 🙄

If moaning about the weather is for you..... don’t be a bloody be a window cleaner!

Apologies, newbies constantly moaning brings the worst out of me when I’ve been on the karaoke juice.

Happy new year 😂😂

Part Timer
7 hours ago, steve garwood said:

Just walked back from the pub and it isn’t even slightly cold out there.

Stop moaning!

Look, here comes a massive exclusive.....,it isn’t sunny in winter every day in the uk 🙄

If moaning about the weather is for you..... don’t be a bloody be a window cleaner!

Apologies, newbies constantly moaning brings the worst out of me when I’ve been on the karaoke juice.

Happy new year 😂😂

I'm "moaning" because the weather is so mild not because it's bad 🤔😁

steve garwood
24 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

I'm "moaning" because the weather is so mild not because it's bad 🤔😁

Don’t even remember posting that 😩

Part Timer
1 minute ago, steve garwood said:

Don’t even remember posting that 😩

Doesn't make you a bad person 😁