Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

City & Guilds or other Training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pied Piper

on my travels up and down the country Ive  seen a few vans with the city & Guilds logo on them and this prompted me to take a look on the C&G web site but I can find no courses to do with window cleaning  , wash this a course that was offered in years gone by?.

Are there any recognised courses out there now for window cleaning , Soft or pressure washing and if so who runs them and are they worth attending?.

My City & Guilds is a Level 2 Certificate in cleaning and support services skills that was issued by South Thames College. They, at the time, ran 3 day courses around the country, don't know if they still do. They are only really of any use if you are looking to get into the commercial window cleaning side as some companies will ask for any training certificates.

When money was flooding into the fire service, one could go to college for managerial degrees for free. Now the the money has dried up, one cant even apply for a free paper jotter. You will find when times are good they will want qualifications but when there is no money they will want you to work for free.

Latest Posts

Back