Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Brexit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4dstar

Premium Member
Everyone seems to be avoiding the subject of Brexit on here, either calling it the B word or skirting around it a little. Doesn't really affect our industry too much but a lot of us have an opinion about it so crack on....

My opinion is the whole thing is turning into a circus. As I said on another post we have decided not to book Disneyland this year because we don't know what issues we will face getting into France at the end of March!

I hope we leave without any deal.
I don't think we'll even leave mate, I reckon they're just playing a political game of chess working towards a second referendum. That's not what I want, I want a no deal Brexit so I can jump on the housing ladder when prices come crashing down!

Probably mate.. There was trouble up here in County Durham today, a  b o l l 0 c k  to Brexit bus was stopped and surrounded by Brexiteers. There maybe be some unrest on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't really thought about it too much.being relatively new to window cleaning I just hope it doesn't effect us too bad but there's always gonna be windows needing cleaned.Just hope if it does go tits up we don't get a load of boyo's starting up as an extra beside their benefits doing it super cheap.then again,if we're offering a good enough service we should be grand!!
I'm more concerned about arsenals defensive problems atm to be fair pal

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I don't think we'll even leave mate, I reckon they're just playing a political game of chess working towards a second referendum. That's not what I want, I want a no deal Brexit so I can jump on the housing ladder when prices come crashing down!

Haha, i've just bought my first house you swine lol

Tbh I think there will be a second vote, and the UK will vote to stay.

Well it hasn’t been really well thought out by the leave contingent. 

I voted to leave and I would vote to leave again in a second referendum. I am fully aware that we would vote to remain but I would stand by my original decision and hope for the best. A year ago good old Nigel was saying he was prepared for a second referendum, now he realises how badly they would lose he is saying that a second referendum is going against the will of the people. I don't really understand how it is because we all get to vote again? Saying everyone who voted last time needed to abstain from a second referendum or something daft like that would be going against the will of the people but I just don't get the logic. Don't forget, i'm a leave voter too, the whole thing just seems to defy all basic logic!

I don’t think it will go through, I think they’re just buying time till the deadlines and they’ll revoke it or a second referendum. I’m not expert on the subject but that’s just my opinion on it based on what I’ve heard / read

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I am a LEAVER! You're right the whole thing has turned into a circus..WHY? Because the majority of MP's of both sides are REMAINERS! They are trying to do everything they can to upscuttle Brexit but they have a problem...we the people voted to leave, so if we don't leave, democracy is basically dead. That pathetic May 'deal' wasn't really Brexit at all. A total pisstake which was quite rightly refused. Out means out so GET US OUT..the single market, the customs union, let us control our own borders...the LOT! The EU need us MUCH more than we need them in the real world. Project fear is at maximum right now but we would be and hopefully will be a more stronger country out of the EU.

I voted leave and also would again. I dont reckon they have any intention of it happening though. it doesnt fit with the world order and globalisation. tony blair is a big bilderburg attendee. rothschilds and top bankers etc all go to these meetings (bilderburg) to discuss what they think is best for us, the pawns. Thats why I hate the eu, as its part of that. For gods sake, why cant britain produce a working mans price car to compete with foreign makes. We have skilled workers wasting away. we could produce it from scratch here. same with stereos and anything actually. Just a dream now, but britain used to be great like that, and now its going down the pan, slowly but surely. Should take the opportunity to get up and make it work. 

I am a LEAVER! You're right the whole thing has turned into a circus..WHY? Because the majority of MP's of both sides are REMAINERS! They are trying to do everything they can to upscuttle Brexit but they have a problem...we the people voted to leave, so if we don't leave, democracy is basically dead. That pathetic May 'deal' wasn't really Brexit at all. A total pisstake which was quite rightly refused. Out means out so GET US OUT..the single market, the customs union, let us control our own borders...the LOT! The EU need us MUCH more than we need them in the real world. Project fear is at maximum right now but we would be and hopefully will be a more stronger country out of the EU.

To add to my comment I was also a leaver....

I just can’t see it happening, it’s all smoke and yes you’re right, they don’t want to leave so they’re not going to push for it. Power has a funny way of getting its own way. As I say that’s my thoughts, time will tell

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I’m not into politics, I’ve never voted and probably never will. But one thing I’ve noticed is quite a few people I’ve spoken to who were adamant ‘leavers’ of Europe, now seem to have changed their minds to stay.

A lot of uncertainty from people who think they know the answers it seems.

We’ll see how it unfolds. What’s clear sadly is no matter what the outcome will be, there will be some unhappy and wish it was the other outcome. 

Sky News are constantly interviewing people outside the houses of parliament, there very much pro stay. Behind them there are always loads of remainers waving EU flags ect. Would love to be there with my SLX with a - We Voted to Leave no deals pinned to the end, then extend the pole and put it right behind the news readers head ?

I voted leave and also would again. I dont reckon they have any intention of it happening though. it doesnt fit with the world order and globalisation. tony blair is a big bilderburg attendee. rothschilds and top bankers etc all go to these meetings (bilderburg) to discuss what they think is best for us, the pawns. Thats why I hate the eu, as its part of that. For gods sake, why cant britain produce a working mans price car to compete with foreign makes. We have skilled workers wasting away. we could produce it from scratch here. same with stereos and anything actually. Just a dream now, but britain used to be great like that, and now its going down the pan, slowly but surely. Should take the opportunity to get up and make it work. 

Sounds like you've done your homework @ks789 Yep, it's all part of a bigger plan and it's called, as George H.W. Bush called it, 'The New World Order'. I highly recommend everyone do their homework and research this cos it's VITAL to what is happening right now with globalization.

Tony Blair, I don't think I could hate that man anymore than I do. The man (along with Bush jr.) who started the whole middle east catastrophe based on LIES (weapons of mass destruction). And in doing so has cost the lives of countless numbers of innocent humans and animals. This is the man whos now trying to stop Brexit. Well, whatever Tony Blair says we should do...guess what...we should be doing the EXACT opposite!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve spoken to who were adamant ‘leavers’ of Europe, now seem to have changed their minds to stay.
Project fear mate. The puppet masters don't want us to leave so they are using their infinite power to frighten people into remaining. The people with money want to centralise everything so its easier to control and grow their wealth. I'm not talking about a window cleaner with 10 vans and a property in Spain, I'm talking about the people with more money than they could spend in a lifetime!

You hear all these bosses who are bothered as theyve gotten so used to paying **** wages so they want things to stay the same. just thinking of themselves, not the damage thats been done to this country over the years. Ive seen docs on skilled workers in the midlands and elsewhere who just got outpriced of their jobs. They didnt want to work for minimum wage and share a house with 12 others. what is the use of that. its created a massive underclass of anger that sees no hope. These poxy economists dont actually know f all. yeh, the eu was probably not so bad years ago, but they wanted to tinker and change and now look what theyve done. not just england, most of europe are on the edge. Crazy times, gawd elp us,?

Totally agree about Blair, I work where he started of as a MP Sedgefield. You see placards i.e. this post office was opened by Tony Blair..

He has a massive portfolio of property and a business which influences regime change in the Middle East.. He's like a George Soros..

Sounds like you've done your homework @ks789 Yep, it's all part of a bigger plan and it's called, as George H.W. Bush called it, 'The New World Order'. I highly recommend everyone do their homework and research this cos it's VITAL to what is happening right now with globalization.

Tony Blair, I don't think I could hate that man anymore than I do. The man (along with Bush jr.) who started the whole middle east catastrophe based on LIES (weapons of mass destruction). And in doing so has cost the lives of countless numbers of innocent humans and animals. This is the man whos now trying to stop Brexit. Well, whatever Tony Blair says we should do...guess what...we should be doing the EXACT opposite!!
True, Blairs just about the worst bloke we.ve had. It is truely evil what they're about. Total control etc. Dont trust them as far as you could throw em.

True, Blairs just about the worst bloke we.ve had. It is truely evil what they're about. Total control etc. Dont trust them as far as you could throw em.

Very true mate and EVIL is the perfect word to describe these guys. I think times are changing though and people are starting wake up in vast numbers about whats really going on. All this time people have been laughing at 'conspiracy theorists' trying to wake people up. Now they realizing they've been spot on this whole time and their worlds are coming crashing down. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back