Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

coolflow ice, industrial grade secondary refrigerant

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

I stopped off at a factory I used to work at and they had these 20 litre odd containers, ideal for keeping pure in for your trolley/backpack. I can have them, took 4 today, now that title is what was in them, Anti freeze in effect bloke said.  Obviously im careful in cleaning them out, keep away from cats etc, but would you say just thoroughly washout/rise with hot fairy liquid and water? Heard some horror stories on here of containers that dont seem able to keep pure at 0 - 3 after change of use. Handy to know, cheers all.

Bit of vino-sol and swill them out they would probably be alright. If they're the usual containers most of us would use they are difficult to completely empty. To be 100% honest with you they're so cheap to buy I wouldn't waste my time trying to reuse something like that.

Bit of vino-sol and swill them out they would probably be alright. If they're the usual containers most of us would use they are difficult to completely empty. To be 100% honest with you they're so cheap to buy I wouldn't waste my time trying to reuse something like that.
I'd bought a 20 litre container from a local place and it was ****, was a tenner, but the openings too small really and takes ages to fill backpack or whatever, these are great, sturdy too. Guess I'll just trial with one of them and see how it goes, the stuff aint greasy or nothing so I reckon could be ok.

Give them a good rinse out with hot water washing up liquid and then leave the caps of them upside down and let them dry out for a few days. That's what I do. I can get them for £2 by me.

Give them a good rinse out with hot water washing up liquid and then leave the caps of them upside down and let them dry out for a few days. That's what I do. I can get them for £2 by me.
I cleaned some out as I'd got them here and was easier than I thought. I think some stuff will be harder to get rid of traces than others. I did final rinse filling them with rain water out the butt, then tested with pure in it. job done, good sturdy containers too.

they look ideal size to use for diy trolley set up as well. just sitting here having a can before going to pub and watched a bit of chris dawber on utube on my telly. I must say they are all handy to watch these, for ideas and tips.

Back