Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who is working on the 24th?

Wanted to break up tomorrow but too much on not to, so working Saturday and Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Finished today, admin tomorrow then enjoying a good break until the 2nd of Jan.  Respect to all you guys working though.  Happy Christmas everyone!

I'm working tomorrow and Monday. Back on the 4th for 2 days and then off to the sun on the 6th for a week. Then the Mrs has an operation on the 17th so I won't be working much in January. I hope it snows ?

I was going to have Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday off next week. Working tomorrow though and a couple hours on Saturday. 
I think anyone considering working on Boxing Day doing domestic cleaning is a bit tactless.

Christmas is a time when a lot of people want to relax with their families, probably don’t want some Herbert spoiling their piece and quite.

Plus I think it makes you look desperate. Just my humble opinion 

I think anyone considering working on Boxing Day doing domestic cleaning is a bit tactless.

Christmas is a time when a lot of people want to relax with their families, probably don’t want some Herbert spoiling their piece and quite.

Plus I think it makes you look desperate. Just my humble opinion 
Yeh I agree. I would never work a Boxing Day. But I’ll do a casual 10-3 on the Thursday & Friday. 

Saying that though I think I had to work a Boxing Day a few years back when I was roofing, in Fawley oil refinery. As you can imagine places like that don’t believe in Xmas & new year & Easter Sunday etc 

Not me! Besides, it's my sons birthday xmas eve. I am very behind at the moment, but sod it, no way am I working so close to xmas. I've had a gut full of working all year. I'm finishing tomorrow, then starting back on the 3rdJan. Can't wait to have some proper time off ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be the first time in my adult life I've had a break at Christmas. Finishing tomorrow and not back until 2nd, may end up closing one or two off Saturday morning if it hammers down, fingers crossed for some good weather!

No chance will I work over Christmas.

Finished yesterday. Back on the 2nd or maybe even the 7th not decided yet.

Work will pile up but I don't.mind, I use this time to reorganize the round.

Latest Posts

Back