Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Give us a like barrrr hum bug

Maybe it’s not interesting ?
Possibly ? I try to post at least twice a month but haven't bothered too much through November and December due to holidays and been really busy, I need to have a push early next year in creating more interest to the page and job conversion from posts, But as my work area radius is limited which is my own choice this has it's downside. 

Possibly ? I try to post at least twice a month but haven't bothered too much through November and December due to holidays and been really busy, I need to have a push early next year in creating more interest to the page and job conversion from posts, But as my work area radius is limited which is my own choice this has it's downside. 

I forget who's who! Are you M&M ?

You have too much money ?

HaHa, I don't mess about when it comes to my business. Cost me £10 per side but worth it, there super sticky, reflective and obviously custom made. 

Ive had to amend my tracker sheet as I’m picking customers up from my cones!!!!!

A701FA18-AF1A-4592-B205-FCB9AACC6089.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Professional looking those mate, i might rob that idea haha ?

Haha, I've had em for about 2 months and picked up a few from them. I questioned one woman who called me as the van was locked behind barriers, she said she took a photo of the cone. Boom :0

Back