G2G

Restore faded powder coated frames & Cladding

G2G

Does anyone offer this service? I have been asked to provide this to a customer but rather than buying a load of products I was wondering if anyone has a product that they use currently and find it works well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Pjj

There are a number of products out there that will do the job , trouble is generaly the customer won’t want to pay what it would cost , we don’t do it as we can earn considerably more cleaning windows than offering a restoration service . Again if it’s upstairs windows you would need to be using ladders or scaffold towers it’s also hard work polishing frames by hand 😂😂

Pjj
5 hours ago, G2G said:

Where are you from? Seen a few posts where you have commented and would love to pick your brains on a few areas

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ime in Cornwall send me a private message on hear if you like 

KiwiNeil

I use a product called Everbrite.  Used to have to import it but they now have an agent here in NZ so it is easier to get.

This is the UK website:

https://www.everbritecoatingsuk.com/

I have had a lot of success with it BUT be warned it takes a long time (well, it does for me anyway!).  I charge very heavily for the service and factor in throwing brush out, gloves etc.