Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Other Forum

Too many wily wavers on it for my liking. One or two on here but nowhere near as bad.
Don’t worry the court order says I have to stop doing that now ??

Does anybody on here use the other forum?

I’ve looked on it a few times, never bothered to sign up though 
I’ve found a few answers on there in the past but it’s not as user friendly as this one IMO

I wondered why it wasn’t working, I have a look every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I'm waiting for them to pop up on here, they're in for a shock! Could be a busy time for us moderators, they won't get away with 90% of the stuff that goes on over there

Been on there once, what I saw was newbies getting abuse for asking questions and other members bragging and exaggerating ("I earn 1000 a day, if you cant your doing it wrong" type of comments). Swore I'd never go back on there

Is it really that bad on there? I’m surprised how 2 forums of the same topic can be so different. 
Think the main difference is they let them get away with it, where on here it's not tolerated, either they get a slap on the wrist, warned or banned if they go too far.

Is it really that bad on there? I’m surprised how 2 forums of the same topic can be so different. 

It's quite fun reading some of the threads on there. The ones where customers mess them around are usually funny. One comes on now and then to tell everyone he's made a gazzilion this month and posts out millions of leaflets, buys a brand new car....he only does it so others can come along and lick his @rse clean ?

Has Nathan Kaye has joined yet?

I love that forum!

If it shuts down, then i'm going to have to start abusing my customers instead!

...only joking....

...although some of my customers deserve some abuse...ish!

Too polite, freaks them out [emoji23]

I was a member for a few years, tried getting involved with the chat and as it’s a public forum with my (with my own reputation) I either posted politely, advise where I can or if I don’t agree with something - keep my mouth shut.. but still woke up one morning banned from the site. I did set up another membership because I like to get information / advise from anywhere I can get it but it’s a weird one on there...

And yes it’s all the same ones boasting rather then helping.. you could have 30 vans a Range Rover, a house in Beverly Hills but still there would be people saying “I’ve got more” or “you can’t possibly have that” just because they didn’t... on here I find the users friendly, people are approachable and the advise is brilliant.

It's quite fun reading some of the threads on there. The ones where customers mess them around are usually funny. One comes on now and then to tell everyone he's made a gazzilion this month and posts out millions of leaflets, buys a brand new car....he only does it so others can come along and lick his @rse clean ?

Has Nathan Kaye has joined yet?

Pryor?  He's the only one I know that did a million strong leaflet drop.  Not too impressed though as he sold his house and used the equity to do it. 

I was a member for a few years, tried getting involved with the chat and as it’s a public forum with my (with my own reputation) I either posted politely, advise where I can or if I don’t agree with something - keep my mouth shut.. but still woke up one morning banned from the site. I did set up another membership because I like to get information / advise from anywhere I can get it but it’s a weird one on there...

And yes it’s all the same ones boasting rather then helping.. you could have 30 vans a Range Rover, a house in Beverly Hills but still there would be people saying “I’ve got more” or “you can’t possibly have that” just because they didn’t... on here I find the users friendly, people are approachable and the advise is brilliant.

To be honest i found it fair most of time.  Probably a few silly strops but no different from other forums and much better than the FB groups.

Yep a few cringy bragging posts with backside licks at times but easy to ignore if its not for you.   Saw many helpful posts and good ideas that came from it.   It will be missed if it gone.

Back