Jump to content
Tuffers

The Other Forum



Recommended Posts

RWCleaning

Does anybody on here use the other forum?

I’ve looked on it a few times, never bothered to sign up though 

Share this post


Link to post


Tuffers

Too many wily wavers on it for my liking. One or two on here but nowhere near as bad.

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
1 hour ago, Tuffers said:

Too many wily wavers on it for my liking. One or two on here but nowhere near as bad.

Don’t worry the court order says I have to stop doing that now 😂😂

1 hour ago, RWCleaning said:

Does anybody on here use the other forum?

I’ve looked on it a few times, never bothered to sign up though 

I’ve found a few answers on there in the past but it’s not as user friendly as this one IMO

Share this post


Link to post
solarpanelcleaningltd

I’m banned I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Dane

I wondered why it wasn’t working, I have a look every now and then


Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer

Well if it's full of the like we've just had on here I'm not surprised it's down.

Share this post


Link to post
Clisty1989

I'm waiting for them to pop up on here, they're in for a shock! Could be a busy time for us moderators, they won't get away with 90% of the stuff that goes on over there

Share this post


Link to post
Lufc

There’s already clean it ups biggest muppet posting in here . 8 meakly . Must be missing talking **** over there so he’s starting here . 

Share this post


Link to post


RWCleaning

Is it really that bad on there? I’m surprised how 2 forums of the same topic can be so different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Clisty1989

Been on there once, what I saw was newbies getting abuse for asking questions and other members bragging and exaggerating ("I earn 1000 a day, if you cant your doing it wrong" type of comments). Swore I'd never go back on there

22 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Is it really that bad on there? I’m surprised how 2 forums of the same topic can be so different. 

Think the main difference is they let them get away with it, where on here it's not tolerated, either they get a slap on the wrist, warned or banned if they go too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Tuffers
4 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Is it really that bad on there? I’m surprised how 2 forums of the same topic can be so different. 

 

It's quite fun reading some of the threads on there. The ones where customers mess them around are usually funny. One comes on now and then to tell everyone he's made a gazzilion this month and posts out millions of leaflets, buys a brand new car....he only does it so others can come along and lick his @rse clean 😃

 

Has Nathan Kaye has joined yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Robbo

I love that forum!

If it shuts down, then i'm going to have to start abusing my customers instead!

...only joking....

...although some of my customers deserve some abuse...ish!

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar

How do people who manage perfectly well on here get banned from there though?

Share this post


Link to post
Den
5 hours ago, Clisty1989 said:

I'm waiting for them to pop up on here, they're in for a shock! Could be a busy time for us moderators, they won't get away with 90% of the stuff that goes on over there

Off with their head lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Clisty1989
43 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

How do people who manage perfectly well on here get banned from there though?

Too polite, freaks them out 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Dane
Too polite, freaks them out [emoji23]

 

 

I was a member for a few years, tried getting involved with the chat and as it’s a public forum with my (with my own reputation) I either posted politely, advise where I can or if I don’t agree with something - keep my mouth shut.. but still woke up one morning banned from the site. I did set up another membership because I like to get information / advise from anywhere I can get it but it’s a weird one on there...

 

And yes it’s all the same ones boasting rather then helping.. you could have 30 vans a Range Rover, a house in Beverly Hills but still there would be people saying “I’ve got more” or “you can’t possibly have that” just because they didn’t... on here I find the users friendly, people are approachable and the advise is brilliant.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Share this post


Link to post


Green Pro Clean Ltd
2 hours ago, Tuffers said:

 

It's quite fun reading some of the threads on there. The ones where customers mess them around are usually funny. One comes on now and then to tell everyone he's made a gazzilion this month and posts out millions of leaflets, buys a brand new car....he only does it so others can come along and lick his @rse clean 😃

 

Has Nathan Kaye has joined yet?

 

Pryor?  He's the only one I know that did a million strong leaflet drop.  Not too impressed though as he sold his house and used the equity to do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Jester of Wibbly
59 minutes ago, Dane said:

 

 

I was a member for a few years, tried getting involved with the chat and as it’s a public forum with my (with my own reputation) I either posted politely, advise where I can or if I don’t agree with something - keep my mouth shut.. but still woke up one morning banned from the site. I did set up another membership because I like to get information / advise from anywhere I can get it but it’s a weird one on there...

 

And yes it’s all the same ones boasting rather then helping.. you could have 30 vans a Range Rover, a house in Beverly Hills but still there would be people saying “I’ve got more” or “you can’t possibly have that” just because they didn’t... on here I find the users friendly, people are approachable and the advise is brilliant.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

 

To be honest i found it fair most of time.  Probably a few silly strops but no different from other forums and much better than the FB groups.

 

Yep a few cringy bragging posts with backside licks at times but easy to ignore if its not for you.   Saw many helpful posts and good ideas that came from it.   It will be missed if it gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Cookie

To be fair I've learned from both forums.

 

I expect the other forum will be up in the New Year once the IT guy gets back from holiday 😀.

Share this post


Link to post
solarpanelcleaningltd

The quality of debate seems to differ on the two sites. Seems it’s a little more right wing here too.

However, this is the place for anything regarding the cleaning of windows.

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
40 minutes ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

The quality of debate seems to differ on the two sites. Seems it’s a little more right wing here too.

However, this is the place for anything regarding the cleaning of windows.

Right wing?

Share this post


Link to post
Dane
 
Pryor?  He's the only one I know that did a million strong leaflet drop.  Not too impressed though as he sold his house and used the equity to do it. 



Wonder how many houses that picked up


Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Share this post


Link to post




Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.