Tuffers

The Other Forum

Tuffers
1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Pryor?  He's the only one I know that did a million strong leaflet drop.  Not too impressed though as he sold his house and used the equity to do it. 

I thought you two were mates? I'm sure I've read him talking you up in one of his posts.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
47 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

I thought you two were mates? I'm sure I've read him talking you up in one of his posts.

There's an old adage about combustion and urination.  That's my sentiment on the matter. I'll leave it at that. 

Pjj
40 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

There's an old adage about combustion and urination.  That's my sentiment on the matter. I'll leave it at that. 

I seam to remember he was slagging Darran  ( greenpro darran) off for using face book to get customers for his lead generation company , Pryor said he used to do it but it was a waist of time , think he said that he had used green pro at one time ?.. then worked out that Darran was using face book to get the leads . Lee prior is a complete but seemingly astute fool when it comes to making money 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Pjj

RWCleaning

Right let’s arrange a big show down: ‘The Cleanitup Kids’ Vs ‘the Wcf crew’ 

Poles at dawn!! Losers have to give over their rounds. 

Jester of Wibbly
Right let’s arrange a big show down: ‘The Cleanitup Kids’ Vs ‘the Wcf crew’ 
Poles at dawn!! Losers have to give over their rounds. 
Haha no different then from the norm [emoji3]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Gav

Mixed feelings about this! First thought yes new members will be coming our way. Second thought those are not the members we want! 🤣

We do have one thing to thank them for though, this forum! I was one of those newbies who asked a few simple questions got jumped on by several members and thought to myself balls to this I can create a better and more friendly forum than this that will actually help people. So WCF was born spammed the hell out of in on the other forum 🤣 then got banned and never looked back. It's all about expectations of members yes the other forum might be bigger and more work to moderate but you can't have that kind of experience for first time members. 

Clisty1989
40 minutes ago, Gav said:

Mixed feelings about this! First thought yes new members will be coming our way. Second thought those are not the members we want! 🤣

We do have one thing to thank them for though, this forum! I was one of those newbies who asked a few simple questions got jumped on by several members and thought to myself balls to this I can create a better and more friendly forum than this that will actually help people. So WCF was born spammed the hell out of in on the other forum 🤣 then got banned and never looked back. It's all about expectations of members yes the other forum might be bigger and more work to moderate but you can't have that kind of experience for first time members. 

Think it'll be a blessing and a curse. Only time will tell.

solarpanelcleaningltd
15 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Right wing?

Yes. I’ve read some fairly extreme views on here in the past. 

Pjj
7 hours ago, Gav said:

So what has happened to the other forum ? Has it gone for good or is the site just down ?? 

Haz

Ive been a member of "the other forum" and this forum since day 1.... This forum ticks so many more boxes then that other forum lol.

This forum is a lot more friendly and a lot more easy to use.

That forum has one topic of window cleaning only, this website you have a lot of individual sections. A lot more easy to find what your looking for.

concept

I am here from the other forum, don't use it much, used to use it loads, but its the same old faces, always trying to get one up the next man, so will have a look round here, and can hopefully add some value.

Part Timer

We need to find someone that can out do @spruceThink we'll have a very long wait to beat the legend 😁

Tuffers
24 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

We need to find someone that can out do @spruceThink we'll have a very long wait to beat the legend 😁

There's a @spruce on the other forum. Not as good as ours though 👍

Jester of Wibbly

It does make me wonder if there has been a breach of security to our data. The ciu site is not a very secure site anyway imo

Jester of Wibbly
Just spotted that. Shame thought we could have had a few more days of taking over. Oh well we're still better in so many ways.

Thanks for the hospitality on a great forum. I know the feelings were a bit mixed about our arrival but it's all the norm [emoji3].

Will stay on here going forward if all goes well.

Gav
29 minutes ago, Jester of Wibbly said:

Thanks for the hospitality on a great forum. I know the feelings were a bit mixed about our arrival but it's all the norm emoji3.png.

No problem and you're more than welcome stay here. 

Part Timer
1 hour ago, Jester of Wibbly said:

Thanks for the hospitality on a great forum. I know the feelings were a bit mixed about our arrival but it's all the norm emoji3.png.

We like the genuine good guys, it's the argumentative ones you can keep 😃.

steve garwood
On 31/12/2018 at 14:29, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

Yes. I’ve read some fairly extreme views on here in the past. 

I agree, @Green Pro Clean Ltd has made several digs at us gingers 😘

Dane

I’ve had a look at CIU and it seems both forums don’t get on [emoji23]🤷‍♂️ why so much hate

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Part Timer
1 hour ago, Dane said:

I’ve had a look at CIU and it seems both forums don’t get on emoji23.png🤷‍♂️ why so much hate

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

What I've seen on their site is people that think they're better than others because they have a bigger mouth. One thing I can't stand are people that try and belittle others because they might know more. I'm all for friendly banter but don't tolerate smart @rses. 

It's one step, and that's only a very small step, above the Facebook pages. 

Iron Giant

I spent a number of years on there and just commented as I do here general banter etc I assumed all was fine then when I was really stuck with R/O issues I got one reply and that was it whilst other posts were been commented on over a number of days, I am not one to kick off so just left and came on here, they say it's like watching paint dry on here 🙄 I don't understand that comment at all as the turnover of topics outnumbers theirs within a day or so compared them having the same topics on page one for well over a week. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I think the key difference is here we discuss the work we do, the business we're in and we pool knowledge for the bettering of our industry. The banter is just that, banter and kept at respectable levels even if you are a Ginger Milwall supporting pie eating skin head!  (Not that we have any of those on here.... do we?) 

I was on CIU and several facebook pages years back and the hostility and cliques are unbelievable...  One lad gave bad advice about work at height and I politely (unusual for me) corrected him. Got told 'mind my f****** self as he was coming over to kick my f***** head in' 

I said 'Ohh I'll put kettle on then' 

Still waiting and his teas getting cold! 

On here we'll put up with most things (even @steve garwood jokes) but we don't tolerate abuse or pictures of Kevin Smiths campus in Beijing.  

RWCleaning
4 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I think the key difference is here we discuss the work we do, the business we're in and we pool knowledge for the bettering of our industry. The banter is just that, banter and kept at respectable levels even if you are a Ginger Milwall supporting pie eating skin head!  (Not that we have any of those on here.... do we?) 

I was on CIU and several facebook pages years back and the hostility and cliques are unbelievable...  One lad gave bad advice about work at height and I politely (unusual for me) corrected him. Got told 'mind my f****** self as he was coming over to kick my f***** head in' 

I said 'Ohh I'll put kettle on then' 

Still waiting and his teas getting cold! 

On here we'll put up with most things (even @steve garwood jokes) but we don't tolerate abuse or pictures of Kevin Smiths campus in Beijing.  

I’ll pop over for a tea mate ?