Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin- which one

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RWCleaning

Good morning,

Firstly, sorry admin, I try not to start up new topics about well covered subjects, but typing in the word ‘Resin’ it seems to get mentioned on every topic.

Anyway, just quickly what’s the best supplier for mixed resin now? A few months ago I remember a lot of people saying don’t use this one or that one etc. And I need to get a bag asap after new year.

Thanks 

If anyone is stuck for resin Tulsion MB-115 I have 3 or 4 bags of it. I bought a job lot when I was between moving house and living in a holiday let for 2 months. I was DI only then and the owner let me use an outside tap. The water at the holiday let was about 400 and it ate my resin like no tomorrow. I bought an RO as soon as I moved to my new house. I haven't changed the resin in the DI for over a year.

If anyone is stuck for resin Tulsion MB-115 I have 3 or 4 bags of it. I bought a job lot when I was between moving house and living in a holiday let for 2 months. I was DI only then and the owner let me use an outside tap. The water at the holiday let was about 400 and it ate my resin like no tomorrow. I bought an RO as soon as I moved to my new house. I haven't changed the resin in the DI for over a year.
I’ll take that.

For the three bags I’ll give you £20 if you deliver. 

I’ll be in Sunday, but get here before the pub opens ?

ive found over the years gardiners have never let me down with resin(tulsion mb 115) but ive had a few bad bags which didnt last 2 mins off other suppliers so i only use gardiners these days.....

This bidding is getting fierce! Ok, final offer. £5. All of above AND you can clean the windows for me!
Right, final offer. £2.50, on a Sunday, before the pub opens, supply and fill the vessel, clean the windows and find the customers for me!

Cool cheers guys. I’m presuming all of our ‘dealers’ are closed over Xmas & new year?
Daqua ain't open again until 3rd of Jan. Doug posted on FB he is about to run out of resin and won't be restocked until the end of Jan. I always order from Daqua now, I think Pure Freedom were the ones people were having issues with. I got a bag of Tulsion from them, seemed really damp when it arrived (It was sealed) it didn't last as long as usual.

Back