Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

constructor brush with spares.

The brush is in perfect working order and does everything its supposed to, but I have too many brushes and prefer a lighter one's this year.

I modified a Gardiner extreme so it now has 6 1.4mm jets, when they hit the glass they give a "rinse bar" effect. Its perfect for me, I don't see me using anything else for a while.

The brush is also listed on eBay, I put it up last night and had a bid right away. There's also photo's on there. If you are interested you can have a bid if you like mate.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/window-cleaning-water-fed-pole-constructor-brush-200-extras/132903011948?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D96ea025ecb4849cfadcdb56aedabc7f4%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D112030564811%26itm%3D132903011948&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A7ee21a3b-0c4e-11e9-8208-74dbd18031d5|parentrq%3Affe8888c1670a9caf7e8ba75ffef8183|iid%3A1

Last edited by a moderator:
The brush is in perfect working order and does everything its supposed to, but I have too many brushes and prefer a lighter one's this year.

I modified a Gardiner extreme so it now has 6 1.4mm jets, when they hit the glass they give a "rinse bar" effect. Its perfect for me, I don't see me using anything else for a while.

The brush is also listed on eBay, I put it up last night and had a bid right away. There's also photo's on there. If you are interested you can have a bid if you like mate.
 Any pics of your rinse bar mod?

Yes mate

F76B43D8-279F-4CC1-8236-2BE6CB66CFC3.jpeg

Not letting me upload any more pics!

6 Half size jets, when they hit the glass they form a water "bar".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have fitted the hydroblade to the tucker in a rough way, I'm going to drill some holes and fit it proper tonight.

The rinse is awesome.

Tucker hydroblade.jpg

Looking good mate have to post photo when you have completed the mod ?

Loving the rinse bar now especially the 35cm on the extreme brush, just ordered another low pressure 26cm and ultimate medium brush as I have a quite a few house where the windows don't suit the 35cm brushes and my son won't give up his 26cm rinsebar haha. 

Still be using my rinse bars from gardeners too, I just like messing around with stuff, I'm off till the 7th, god knows what I'll have made by then.

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them at some point.

Still be using my rinse bars from gardeners too, I just like messing around with stuff, I'm off till the 7th, god knows what I'll have made by then.

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them at some point.
Be good to see that you will have to keep us updated . 

I'm going to order 10 x 0.8mm jets for the 14" brush and fitting them 
where do you get the jets from?

That's where I picked the idea up from.

I wonder how he gets them to sit in the stock??
I normally use Clarkes 1mm welding tips and they fit straight into Gardiners brushes and are a good snug fit, I can only assume they are the same outer diameter so should be fine, just make sure when you fit the hose you fit it to the jet before placing jets in the brush and that the hose goes just over the thread otherwise you will get a small leak then they just push into the brush and all will be good.

Well @Iron Giantwill answer when he stops drinking Brown Ale ?

Brown Ale and PS4

I normally use Clarkes 1mm welding tips and they fit straight into Gardiners brushes and are a good snug fit, I can only assume they are the same outer diameter so should be fine, just make sure when you fit the hose you fit it to the jet before placing jets in the brush and that the hose goes just over the thread otherwise you will get a small leak then they just push into the brush and all will be good.

Brown Ale and PS4
thanks

Latest Posts

Back