Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not fair to "ordinary" members

Part Timer

Premium Member
I have reviewed all of the above content and given it serious consideration.  I have looked at all sides of the argument for and against, both Brexit and Trolling (or Smurfing as it's called on this forum) 

Whilst all parties involved have valid claims and grievances and are still, under current laws legally entitled to voice them without fear of repercussion or penalisation this only works if all parties take into consideration with great fortitude the underlying meaning and truth behind each personal statements goals. 

Whilst @Clisty1989 may have believed at the time he was acting in the best interests of all parties concerned we must remember his tenure as a Moderator is still somewhat young and inexperienced in the dark ways of political debates from the safety of an armchair with a keyboard and his decision to lock the thread was perhaps a bit harsh.

After much deliberation, contemplation and discussion with Messers Thatchers and Mout where with much imbibement of the great content my aforementioned colleagues  provided (after many rounds of discussion today) I decided to pass the following judgment on the locking of the great Brexit thread of 2018.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that if you have bothered to read this drivel this far you really need to follow my example and consult Thatchers and Mout!  

P.S. If you live near by send reinforcements!  Cash waiting, stash running low!  

View attachment 15394

How come you're allowed to sarcastically comment, in drink, on a closed page. Or are you going to use @steve garwoodand claim you can't remember posting it ?

Remember everything I say on the sauce... it's that thing us old timers het that makes us forget.  But thanks for reminding me to grab another brew... 

Just limped back in from emergency room as well at 2.29am to top it off. 

Other benefit of 'unfair to ordinary members' is us mods can lock posts as well so this one wont get far! LMAO.  

The one main benefit of being a mod though is knowing out members have a sense of humour and really don't make us work that hard as mods which goes to show that sarcasm and 'avin a baff' as our Millwall supporting Belisha Beacon Bruce Willis look alike would say is what it's all about!  

Side note: There is concern in the staff room here that you are simply jealous that you scored zero warning points for 2018..  if that's the case just ask and I'm sure @Iron Giant or @Clisty1989 will be happy to oblige.  

Would do it myself for ya but too lazy.. ?? 

Remember everything I say on the sauce... it's that thing us old timers het that makes us forget.  But thanks for reminding me to grab another brew... 

Just limped back in from emergency room as well at 2.29am to top it off. 

Other benefit of 'unfair to ordinary members' is us mods can lock posts as well so this one wont get far! LMAO.  

The one main benefit of being a mod though is knowing out members have a sense of humour and really don't make us work that hard as mods which goes to show that sarcasm and 'avin a baff' as our Millwall supporting Belisha Beacon Bruce Willis look alike would say is what it's all about!  

Side note: There is concern in the staff room here that you are simply jealous that you scored zero warning points for 2018..  if that's the case just ask and I'm sure @Iron Giant or @Clisty1989 will be happy to oblige.  

Would do it myself for ya but too lazy.. ?? 
Yes you are lazy @Green Pro Clean Ltd, you’ve accidentally written Bruce Willis instead of Brad Pitt ?

Come on, who’s gonna start a Brexit chat mk 2??
Someone else, I only started Mk 1 so we didn't get a telling off for going too far off subject on a completely unrelated topic ?

Anyone see the millennium wheel in London last night?
Joke that mate, glad tax payers money is being spent to turn the London eye into a giant EU Flag

Back