Patrick Flaherty

Possible boost to our business !!!!

Skxawng

Let's just hope the Hinch lady doesn't do a video on window cleaning with zooflora and a minky! They'll all be trying it and making a mess of our nice detergent free glass!

Part Timer
1 minute ago, Skxawng said:

Let's just hope the Hinch lady doesn't do a video on window cleaning with zooflora and a minky! They'll all be trying it and making a mess of our nice detergent free glass!

She can come and clean my windows anytime 

Iron Giant

All the big brand chemicals used these days for cleaning I wouldn't have them in my house far better off with plant-based cleaning products, a lot of these household products come with warnings I wonder why 😷

Patrick Flaherty

With you on that part timer....obviously you have seen her ??

Part Timer
26 minutes ago, Patrick Flaherty said:

With you on that part timer....obviously you have seen her ??

I'm assuming she's the blond in the link. If it isn't I might need to retract my statement 😲

scottish cleaning service
3 hours ago, Patrick Flaherty said:

Happy New Year to you all.

Apparently keeping homes spick and span is a major topic on social media.....may help us get more business..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46646800

When a cycle is growing exponentially all things begin to happen without any rime or reason to it. Like when a film showed an old Aga Cooking Stove and folk started talking about it. Fairly soon, kitchens were not in vogue if they didn't have an Aga in them. If you have ever tried to work an Aga you will find they don't do things quickly. Getting back to the rising side of the cycle and how do you jump aboard? I believe its like riding a wave, you know its coming and you want to get on it and ride it till its exhausted. We should witness a good ten years at least but with OAP's growing exponentially it could last for decades. :1f609:

Leeds
27 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

When a cycle is growing exponentially all things begin to happen without any rime or reason to it. Like when a film showed an old Aga Cooking Stove and folk started talking about it. Fairly soon, kitchens were not in vogue if they didn't have an Aga in them. If you have ever tried to work an Aga you will find they don't do things quickly. Getting back to the rising side of the cycle and how do you jump aboard? I believe its like riding a wave, you know its coming and you want to get on it and ride it till its exhausted. We should witness a good ten years at least but with OAP's growing exponentially it could last for decades. :1f609:

as our generation gets to that mature adulthood age 40s-70s AND they're tech savvy, it will be a very profitable for those who have the drive to grow

Patrick Flaherty

All good comments and I think we will see more &  more of this going on because that's the power of social media. 

And yes Part timer, she the blond in the link !!!

CHWS
7 hours ago, Part Timer said:

She can come and clean my windows anytime 

She lives about 5 miles from me 

Sorry the other girl does not the hinch 😛