Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Possible boost to our business !!!!

All the big brand chemicals used these days for cleaning I wouldn't have them in my house far better off with plant-based cleaning products, a lot of these household products come with warnings I wonder why ?

Happy New Year to you all.

Apparently keeping homes spick and span is a major topic on social media.....may help us get more business..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46646800

When a cycle is growing exponentially all things begin to happen without any rime or reason to it. Like when a film showed an old Aga Cooking Stove and folk started talking about it. Fairly soon, kitchens were not in vogue if they didn't have an Aga in them. If you have ever tried to work an Aga you will find they don't do things quickly. Getting back to the rising side of the cycle and how do you jump aboard? I believe its like riding a wave, you know its coming and you want to get on it and ride it till its exhausted. We should witness a good ten years at least but with OAP's growing exponentially it could last for decades. :1f609:

When a cycle is growing exponentially all things begin to happen without any rime or reason to it. Like when a film showed an old Aga Cooking Stove and folk started talking about it. Fairly soon, kitchens were not in vogue if they didn't have an Aga in them. If you have ever tried to work an Aga you will find they don't do things quickly. Getting back to the rising side of the cycle and how do you jump aboard? I believe its like riding a wave, you know its coming and you want to get on it and ride it till its exhausted. We should witness a good ten years at least but with OAP's growing exponentially it could last for decades. :1f609:
as our generation gets to that mature adulthood age 40s-70s AND they're tech savvy, it will be a very profitable for those who have the drive to grow

Back