Damo

BF5 - Xbox One....

Damo

Anyone play BF5 Xbox one, probably guessing not lll.  

Just started getting into it, so if anyone plays it let me know.  

Den

Only have PS4 I like all the battlefields. 

Damo

It’s a fantastic game really is, played about 6 hours solid last night with a good squad and only lost 1 game. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Played too much Xbox myself.  Never got into battlefied though. 

Selling mine as it happens a no time for gaming any more. 

500 gig xbox one

2 standard controllers

Rechargeable dock for 2 controllers

1 x elite controller

Turtle beach stealth 700 headphones.

Horizon 4 ultimate edition. Steelbook case

Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition steelbook case

Rainbow Six Siege

Tom Clancy The Division

Call of Duty WW11

Forza 6 (download) 

Sure there's more but i'm typing from memory. 

Open to any sensible offers. 

Damo
1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Selling mine as it happens a no time for gaming any more. 

I'm Lucky I've been through that stage and can now enjoy my time off and less hours 😄

Green Pro Clean Ltd

More to do with time i could spend with the family

Damo

Can’t fault that, I’m lucky I can do both now. 

Master Jedi Alejandro
33 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Get yourself a pair of headphones, then play when the family have went to bed. 😝

RWCleaning

Never got into it either, I’m a big fifa 19 boy 👍

Green Pro Clean Ltd
4 hours ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

Get yourself a pair of headphones, then play when the family have went to bed. 😝

Get yourself some glasses. Headphones listed above. 🤣

Master Jedi Alejandro
1 hour ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Get yourself some glasses. Headphones listed above. 🤣

Hey, I’ve already got some! 😜

2DEB4B7D-7C79-4732-97BD-BBA3C4700536.jpeg

P4dstar
3 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Never got into it either, I’m a big fifa 19 boy 👍

On Xbox or PS4?

P4dstar
8 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I reckon the missus threatened to boot you after you bought Red Dead, bloody addictive game that one! I've done about 10 hours so far and i'm about 10% through

RWCleaning
20 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

On Xbox or PS4?

PS4

P4dstar
Just now, RWCleaning said:

PS4

God damn it! I was looking forward to a showdown! You should buy Darrens xBox 😂

steve garwood

Get a social life you nerds 😘😂

P4dstar
1 minute ago, steve garwood said:

Get a social life you nerds 😘😂

How many times, 4 kids, leave me alone 😂 a little gaming time when the little brats darlings are in bed is all i've got 😂😂😂

RWCleaning
Just now, P4dstar said:

God damn it! I was looking forward to a showdown! You should buy Darrens xBox 😂

I’ve been thinking about getting Xbox. There’s seems to be a swing towards Xbox in the last 5-10yrs.

I remember when I was about 14/15 in 2004/05ish and walking round with a mate at school asking other kids ‘PlayStation or Xbox’ and holding out our fists so they felt compelled to answer sheepishly, and for everyone 1 person who said Xbox, 4 or 5 said PlayStation. But now Xbox seems more popular. 

But yeh I’ve been thinking about buying a Xbox as well.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
52 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

I reckon the missus threatened to boot you after you bought Red Dead, bloody addictive game that one! I've done about 10 hours so far and i'm about 10% through

I just cant get into it anymore. Guess my focus has shifted more to minding my business and family as opposed to what honestly amounts to 'wasting time' 

P4dstar
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I just cant get into it anymore. Guess my focus has shifted more to minding my business and family as opposed to what honestly amounts to 'wasting time' 

I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Sometimes I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

Personally, even if I was giving it up, I would keep the console and some multiplayer games for when mates come round for a beer, those odd times are worth more than I would get from selling it. Depends how much of a temptation it would be though.

Edited by P4dstar

Master Jedi Alejandro
1 minute ago, P4dstar said:

I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Some times I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

Personally, even if I was giving it up, I would keep the console and some multiplayer games for when mates come round for a beer, those odd times are worth more than I would get from selling it. Depends how much of a temptation it would be though.

It’s just as much a waste of time as TV, magazines etc. Though we all need recreation and so it’s only ‘wasted’ time if we let it take over and spend too long playing. Aka, me these past two weeks. 😂 

P4dstar
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

It’s just as much a waste of time as TV, magazines etc. Though we all need recreation and so it’s only ‘wasted’ time if we let it take over and spend too long playing. Aka, me these past two weeks. 😂 

I need to lay off it to be honest, gotta set a good example to the kids. I have 2 boys 11 & 16 who are completely addicted, its all they talk about. My 13 year old girl on the other hand isn't interested at all, she has an xbox one that she uses to watch Netflix.

I know it may not turn out this way but I want my one year old to be different. I rode bikes with my mates, climbed trees, played rugby and I was much happier. I hope to be able to find a mutual hobby with him that doesn't involve technology at all!

Edited by P4dstar

RWCleaning
6 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

I dip in and out of it, got a 2 grand gaming PC that I hardly use too. Sometimes I could game for 24 hours solid with little sleep but then I might not play again for 3 months. No matter how you look at it you're right though, it is mostly just a time wasting exercise! To some extent it can be quite social, play online with your friends etc.

I agree, I struggle to do more than a hour or two on my own now. I much prefer playing Fifa with the lads.

Had 8 of us in my little place a few weeks back, 4 tellys, 4 consoles. Play each other twice then the top 4 was through to semi finals & final etc. Was a really good laugh. 

We all have different hobbies. But I definitely want to get more active again this year outside 👍