Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Edwin81

Hi forum members! my name is Edwin, I’m from Holland. I’ve been in the window cleaning business in the Netherlands since the late 90’s. I’ve also been in cad/engineering/webdesign business.

It’s a pleasure reading this forum. I’ve been around for a while now, I just thought it was time to introduce myself.

I’m in my van right now, having lunch, cold and cloudy day over here, but I see the sun is going to shine again, so need to keep this brief[emoji16]

I hope you don’t mind I’ll probably make some gramatical/spel mistakes during writing on this forum. I’ll do my best!

“I’m from Holland”

Hi forum members! my name is Edwin, I’m from Holland. I’ve been in the window cleaning business in the Netherlands since the late 90’s. I’ve also been in cad/engineering/webdesign business.

It’s a pleasure reading this forum. I’ve been around for a while now, I just thought it was time to introduce myself.

I’m in my van right now, having lunch, cold and cloudy day over here, but I see the sun is going to shine again, so need to keep this brief[emoji16]

I hope you don’t mind I’ll probably make some gramatical/spel mistakes during writing on this forum. I’ll do my best!

“I’m from Holland”

Welcome aboard mate [emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back