Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee app random payment created on gc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kleenwell

Evening all

i just received an email from go cardless saying they were paying me £xx from one of my customers

i thought this was odd because this customer is an 8weekly. And I was last there on the 13th December.    Payment for that day had already gone into my bank.   Looked at the details for gocardless and it says it was created by squeegee on December 22nd

any idea why it would do this?  I was not working on22nd so my app was not even opened.

Evening all

i just received an email from go cardless saying they were paying me £xx from one of my customers

i thought this was odd because this customer is an 8weekly. And I was last there on the 13th December.    Payment for that day had already gone into my bank.   Looked at the details for gocardless and it says it was created by squeegee on December 22nd

any idea why it would do this?  I was not working on22nd so my app was not even opened.
Email them mate, Susie and the other guys are ace, they'll get back to you sharpish. Have you matched up and checked that the customer has been charged twice on the GC dashboard. Is there any chance you forgot to click record payment on the day and spotted it later on?

Email them mate, Susie and the other guys are ace, they'll get back to you sharpish. Have you matched up and checked that the customer has been charged twice on the GC dashboard. Is there any chance you forgot to click record payment on the day and spotted it later on?

Thanks @P4dstar received an email yesterday eve and responded then ??

Back