Den

Crapper day basic mistake

Den

Arrived at first job 8.15 bloody pump is dead on my sons reel.

because this is a new van and reinstall of my old equipment worked over holidays to get it up and running  only started back this Wednesday. Just haven't  put spares and parts and basic tools on van. 

Todays work is one of my further out in the villiages approx 12 - 15 minutes drives anyway my mate had to solder a little more length  wires from controller to battery but he must have forgot to  solder the connector that attaches to the battery  and it pulled out I have crimped it for now but  have called it a day as I'm have a major toothache have ingnored it over Xmas but managed to get a appointment for today. 

Just a reminder to keep basic tools fuses and spares on the van as it was only a 2 mins job to fix. 

mike007
5 minutes ago, Den said:

Arrived at first job 8.15 bloody pump is dead on my sons reel.

because this is a new van and reinstall of my old equipment worked over holidays to get it up and running  only started back this Wednesday. Just haven't  put spares and parts and basic tools on van. 

Todays work is one of my further out in the villiages approx 12 - 15 minutes drives anyway my mate had to solder a little more length  wires from controller to battery but he must have forgot to  solder the connector that attaches to the battery  and it pulled out I have crimped it for now but  have called it a day as I'm have a major toothache have ingnored it over Xmas but managed to get a appointment for today. 

Just a reminder to keep basic tools fuses and spares on the van as it was only a 2 mins job to fix. 

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!!!

Part Timer

Now you've got a toothache, are you sure you're not a hypochondriac 

Incheck

You’re not having a good run of things this week Den! This is one of the many reasons i like our set up.
No R.O.s no pumps no fuses no side door or back door for hoses. Just take out the backpacks and away we go. Very little to go wrong maintenance wise.
Had 3 wisdom teeth out before. Toothache can he excruciating. Hope things improve for you fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Den

Bloody gum infection 7 days of antibiotics, hygienist tomorrow morning and a filling on Wednesday. 

Den
2 hours ago, Incheck said:

You’re not having a good run of things this week Den! This is one of the many reasons i like our set up.
No R.O.s no pumps no fuses no side door or back door for hoses. Just take out the backpacks and away we go. Very little to go wrong maintenance wise.
Had 3 wisdom teeth out before. Toothache can he excruciating. Hope things improve for you fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Had all my wisdom teeth out when as I was in early twenties never had tooth pain since until recently. 

I still use a backpack on a few jobs going thru houses and a nano trolley for the odd alley. 

I love my van mount 😄

today was doing a couple of finishing touches to my van and also added tools and spares hopefully not get caught out again. 

Part Timer
Just now, Den said:

Bloody gum infection 7 days of antibiotics, hygienist tomorrow morning and a filling on Wednesday. 

No drink for a week :banghead3:

Den
1 minute ago, Part Timer said:

No drink for a week :banghead3:

I know probably get my weight down to approx 11.5 stone 😄

Part Timer
Just now, Den said:

I know probably get my weight down to approx 11.5 stone 😄

If they do can I have some