Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crapper day basic mistake

Den

Arrived at first job 8.15 bloody pump is dead on my sons reel.

because this is a new van and reinstall of my old equipment worked over holidays to get it up and running  only started back this Wednesday. Just haven't  put spares and parts and basic tools on van. 

Todays work is one of my further out in the villiages approx 12 - 15 minutes drives anyway my mate had to solder a little more length  wires from controller to battery but he must have forgot to  solder the connector that attaches to the battery  and it pulled out I have crimped it for now but  have called it a day as I'm have a major toothache have ingnored it over Xmas but managed to get a appointment for today. 

Just a reminder to keep basic tools fuses and spares on the van as it was only a 2 mins job to fix. 

Arrived at first job 8.15 bloody pump is dead on my sons reel.

because this is a new van and reinstall of my old equipment worked over holidays to get it up and running  only started back this Wednesday. Just haven't  put spares and parts and basic tools on van. 

Todays work is one of my further out in the villiages approx 12 - 15 minutes drives anyway my mate had to solder a little more length  wires from controller to battery but he must have forgot to  solder the connector that attaches to the battery  and it pulled out I have crimped it for now but  have called it a day as I'm have a major toothache have ingnored it over Xmas but managed to get a appointment for today. 

Just a reminder to keep basic tools fuses and spares on the van as it was only a 2 mins job to fix. 
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!!!!

You’re not having a good run of things this week Den! This is one of the many reasons i like our set up.
No R.O.s no pumps no fuses no side door or back door for hoses. Just take out the backpacks and away we go. Very little to go wrong maintenance wise.
Had 3 wisdom teeth out before. Toothache can he excruciating. Hope things improve for you fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

You’re not having a good run of things this week Den! This is one of the many reasons i like our set up.
No R.O.s no pumps no fuses no side door or back door for hoses. Just take out the backpacks and away we go. Very little to go wrong maintenance wise.
Had 3 wisdom teeth out before. Toothache can he excruciating. Hope things improve for you fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Had all my wisdom teeth out when as I was in early twenties never had tooth pain since until recently. 

I still use a backpack on a few jobs going thru houses and a nano trolley for the odd alley. 

I love my van mount ?

today was doing a couple of finishing touches to my van and also added tools and spares hopefully not get caught out again. 

Latest Posts

Back