Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

softwash pictures from work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rudziko

Good day.
I have been cleaning demineralised water in Poland for a long time. I would like to extend my activity to softwash cleaning which in Poland is still little known.
I want to make a second website dedicated to SOFTWASH.
I need to buy photos from SOFTWASH works. Photos before / after pictures. I would like it to be legal and buy pictures of own and put on a new website.
If anyone is interested, please contact me.
PS. I apologize for the mistakes but I write with the translator google ?

Buy the equipment, do a few jobs for friends for free/cheap until you get the hang of it. Take pictures of your own work and advertise that.

Why would you want pictures of other peoples work? Thats like saying you want to sell paintings online and then pay for someone else's art to advertise with.

Softwashing is an acquired skillset you need to learn before you can start selling it.

Thank you for answering. I see it differently. I have a successful window cleaning company WFP. I want to create a new website with a new service and promote it now positioning now on the Internet. This is a service that I would like to do for the year only. By this time, as you say I read a lot, I learn, etc. I do not have the opportunity like you in England or the United States where there are courses, you can see someone. I also need to import from England because I can not get it. Yes, you see your friend are in a better situation.

The problem with using other peoples pictures is that they are the results that they have got ,you might not get the same results softwashing is a skill that needs to be learned it takes time and experience to get good results , if you show potential customers others pictures that’s the results that they will want to see it might not be possible get results like that softwashing isn’t the answer to all Cleaning applications then the customer won’t be happy and neither will you . 

Hears a couple of pictures you are welcome to use to show customers if you like but just explain this is what CAN  be achieved , dont claim that you have done it as you might shoot yourself in the foot 

5430C0F0-879A-4CBC-9F08-F738C5BE0B6B.jpeg

1C3E7C38-0BE9-48D1-B6F1-DAA6EB1B2870.jpeg

394838E4-B2B6-4BA8-87E2-CD6854B7A7E7.jpeg

I understand that washing this skill ... I was once a driver ... on the Internet I saw how in England wash windows, what are new techniques, equipment, I was even at a trade fair near Birmingham to buy washing equipment from you. I had a company , I learned myself and now I am practically a monopoly on a big city. I want to develop and that's why I want to learn how to use the softwash method. I have a year to do it ... but now I would like to waste time I want to start marketing activities (positioning in the search engine ) Thank you for the pictures ... this type of dirt is the most on the buildings in my country.

Latest Posts

Back