Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

NV200 roof bars

Carnmore

Just got an NV200 and looking for roof bars for ladders and eventually a WFP.

There are kits available with two bars and three bars - what type of roof bars are best and does it need two or three bars?

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate. I have Rhino roof racks on my NV200 with back slide bar which is a blessing for just sliding the ladders on & off ?

i have my poles inside going thru to the front. Had to make adjustments. 

Enjoy her! ? Good little vans. 

Hi mate. I have Rhino roof racks on my NV200 with back slide bar which is a blessing for just sliding the ladders on & off ?

i have my poles inside going thru to the front. Had to make adjustments. 

Enjoy her! ? Good little vans. 

Hi lee, Thanks for the reply. 

Do you mean a roller on the back? Which model Rhino bars do you have and two or three? 

Mine has a bulkhead.. which adjustments did you make?

Thanks again 

Thanks. I see you've got two bars rather than three  - do you find that's sufficient?

For the small extra cost I would get three roof bars.

You may for example want to put a smaller step ladder on your roof that doesn't span the two roof bars.

I do and mine works ok mate. It’s not hot like the car, but does the job. After 5mins I need to open the window a bit. But I’m not great with artificial heat anyway. I’m always turning down the heating at home and sleep with the window open. 

Back