Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New start up help

shammy n shine

I'm starting up on my own just designing leaflets thinking of a month offer something like if I get a job because of your recommendation next time half price  what you think ??

One thing us windies don't like and that's doing a first clean and being told not to come back again. I feel I've spent a lot of time getting them up to my standard just to let them go back as they were before, that's why I charge double for first cleans now.

Hi thanks for all the replies guys

.Q? Not all but some Houses must have a window cleaner possible 2or 3 different companies in a street I no soon can be a bit territorial lol any advice on this ?? Thanks 

Hi thanks for all the replies guys

.Q? Not all but some Houses must have a window cleaner possible 2or 3 different companies in a street I no soon can be a bit territorial lol any advice on this ?? Thanks 
The danger of this is prices, more competition tends to lower prices. However as for territories the customer owns the windows, no one else, and if they want you to clean them there's sod all anyone can do about it.  

Latest Posts

Back