shammy n shine

New start up help

shammy n shine

I'm starting up on my own just designing leaflets thinking of a month offer something like if I get a job because of your recommendation next time half price  what you think ??

Part Timer

Would say after you've done them for 3 months personally 

scottish cleaning service

One thing us windies don't like and that's doing a first clean and being told not to come back again. I feel I've spent a lot of time getting them up to my standard just to let them go back as they were before, that's why I charge double for first cleans now.

Iron Giant

@shammy n shine    welcome to the forum, in all honesty, leaflets just aren't effective anymore unless you are posting over 2,000 but you will be lucky to get a 0.5 return or less which equals 10 or less if you knocked 2,000 doors canvassing you will get a lot more clients on your books Darren explains this quite well in his video How to build a customer base for free  

Green Pro Clean Ltd

There is only two things to give a customer. 

1: Quality service. 

2: Fair price. 

And that's what will build your round up nice and strong. 

shammy n shine

Hi thanks for all the replies guys

.Q? Not all but some Houses must have a window cleaner possible 2or 3 different companies in a street I no soon can be a bit territorial lol any advice on this ?? Thanks 

scottish cleaning service
18 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

There is only two things to give a customer. 

1: Quality service. 

2: Fair price. 

And that's what will build your round up nice and strong. 

I found the most important thing is :- Reliable (fwiw) seems to bet all if you want them to stay loyal. :1f609: 

Part Timer
1 hour ago, shammy n shine said:

Hi thanks for all the replies guys

.Q? Not all but some Houses must have a window cleaner possible 2or 3 different companies in a street I no soon can be a bit territorial lol any advice on this ?? Thanks 

The danger of this is prices, more competition tends to lower prices. However as for territories the customer owns the windows, no one else, and if they want you to clean them there's sod all anyone can do about it.