Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ibc tank outside

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You need to keep direct sunlight off it if it’s a white plastic tank. I built a small simple wooden shelter, just 5ft tall, with 3 walls around the tank. Keep the sun & rain off. 

Some i I know Just cover the whole tank in reflective insulation 

You need to keep direct sunlight off it if it’s a white plastic tank. I built a small simple wooden shelter, just 5ft tall, with 3 walls around the tank. Keep the sun & rain off. 

Some i I know Just cover the whole tank in reflective insulation 
Sounds good mate! I've just ordered a 4040 ro.. used to fill my van every morning using di but it's beginning to be a chore allowing 40 mins every morning so decided to buy ro save on resin and just pump to the van from an outside tank

Paint the tank black or buy a black Ibc tank and it should be ok this will stop algy growth 
Nice info thanks bud, haven't seen a black tank 

Sounds good mate! I've just ordered a 4040 ro.. used to fill my van every morning using di but it's beginning to be a chore allowing 40 mins every morning so decided to buy ro save on resin and just pump to the van from an outside tank

Nice info thanks bud, haven't seen a black tank 
  Put black ibc tank in google it should bring them up , the clear ones are more popular but the black ones are very good and readily available 

Back