Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats the best prouduct for getting upvc back to like new

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Josh Foster

Hi I am trying to get my window frames and doors back to white. I have used cif and it does a good job of removing ingrainded dirt and getting them a bit whiter but it leaves a dull effect. Could anyone recommend the best product  for getting them back shiny. Any help much appreciated thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just seen this post. I ordered the Unger rub off from cleaning spot along with some other items that I needed. I have a friend that I clean the windows for and they have a window sill and window surround that has black marks that I think has come from the rubbers. The Unger rub out works well and stil leaves a nice shine on the UPVC. This product may be expensive but it is worth it! Thouroughly recommened. 

I use the pink stuff now after having it recommended by Den. Great value for money, goes a long way, is eco friendly & does the same job really. Not to take anything away from unger rub out just a personal preference

Back