Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where can I fill my 350l tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jonnyavfc

Hi there I'm looking for somewhere to buy my pure water from ? I know of the spotless water sites about but the 1 near to me is quite a distance. Was wondering if any window cleaners near Sutton coldfield would let me buy some maybe a couple of times a week for my 350l tank. I've no way of producing my own due to living in a flat!! Any help would be appreciated. 

I think that this will not be a big problem because such aquariums can easily be filled with water, without contacting neighbors or paying huge bills for water from bottles. Last year I bought home an aquarium almost the same size and I had a question about how to fill it. Fortunately, my brother recommended me a great site where I was able to find the answer to this question and I was able to deal with this problem and was easily able to fill my aquarium. If you are interested, I will leave a link to this wonderful site https://arcreef.com/live-rock/live-rock-guide/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that this will not be a big problem because such aquariums can easily be filled with water, without contacting neighbors or paying huge bills for water from bottles. Last year I bought home an aquarium almost the same size and I had a question about how to fill it. Fortunately, my brother recommended me a great site where I was able to find the answer to this question and I was able to deal with this problem and was easily able to fill my aquarium. If you are interested, I will leave a link to this wonderful site https://arcreef.com/live-rock/live-rock-guide/
Please explain. Your post links to an American website that sells live rocks. I'm confused about how that helps water purification for window cleaners or is this an advertising punt.

Yeah I been busy in the sun lol.
It got way too much for me today must have been 25c and still as hot now, I knocked off at 2.30pm as I had necked my 5 litres of dilute and was struggling with the heat got home and necked 2 beers ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back