paul alan

Razor Red Leaving Lines

Col

I don't think it is the Liquidator as it has been fine the last few days using Pulex soft rubber.

The red has been good as it lasts longer than the black rubbers and it is not down to the narrow cut of the Liquidator channel as when the sharp corner goes it goes and needs changing whether it is a dog eared straight channel or a Liquidator.

The Liquidator takes a bit of getting used to i admit but it when you get there it cuts so much time out of detailing that you wonder why you spent so much time over the years wiping and washing out scrims every week.

Col
On 15/02/2019 at 19:08, scottish cleaning service said:

I think its because they are red in colour because the black rubber doesn't leave red lines.

Here in Edinburgh there is wee thing called the Fringe you should book a hall you will sell out and have a show on Channel 4 before the year is out.

I will act as your agent 😂

scottish cleaning service
12 hours ago, Col said:

Here in Edinburgh there is wee thing called the Fringe you should book a hall you will sell out and have a show on Channel 4 before the year is out.

I will act as your agent 😂

Alec Salmon tried the fringe thing and look what happened to him. :1f602:

paulben

Is it due to cold damp mornings seemed to improve as day went on . Changed to another make of rubber now got far better results but cannot remember where I got it from .