Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting Out Initial Hands on Training

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paul L

Hi Im interested in learning how pole fed systems work practically and wondered if anyone had any links or training courses to recommend to get me started. I live in the Worcester area and ideally wanted a course within a 50 mile radius or even a mentor who could take me through the basics (paid of course). Look forward to any replies.

Hi Im interested in learning how pole fed systems work practically and wondered if anyone had any links or training courses to recommend to get me started. I live in the Worcester area and ideally wanted a course within a 50 mile radius or even a mentor who could take me through the basics (paid of course). Look forward to any replies.
Hi Paul 

We are based in Lichfield Staffs happy for you to tag along 1-2 days and see how it all works etc.

Regards

Richard

WS Cleaning Solutions 

Thanks Richard thats a great help. I'll come back to you when Ive got some dates free as Im currently employed so fitting it around work as I start the business. Some hands on experience and tips would be great ?

Latest Posts

Back