Vic

Fascia/gutter brush

Vic

Im after a universal brush to clean gutters, fascias, cladding e.t.c,  which is best soft or stiff brisels? Ive seen this brush, any good??

E6DB1F05-07DA-4058-803B-681877B64BD2.jpeg

RWCleaning
20 hours ago, Vic said:

Im after a universal brush to clean gutters, fascias, cladding e.t.c,  which is best soft or stiff brisels? Ive seen this brush, any good??

E6DB1F05-07DA-4058-803B-681877B64BD2.jpeg

I think that’s the brush I have, although it doesn’t have the blue side bristles. For plastics I prefer medium or even soft. My favourite is the flocked sill brush for gutter jobs

Jango

I have the soft bristle version. I like the brush, with the end blue bristles it doesn't keep banging against the frames or brickwork, I often use it on the windows as well as gutters etc

Pjj

We use stiff supream brushes for everything , windows,plastics,solar panels, buildings , some brushes are more suitable than others depending on bristle length and splay but most would be ok ,I think it’s down to personal choise more than anything