Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just starting new to wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trusk

Hi I have been a reader of this brilliant forum for a while. I am looking at starting a wfp business. I have done cleaning in the past but want to go it alone. Current industry I work in is driving me up the wall. I can afford to buy a van and am pretty handy so intend to build my own system if possible. Lots of advice on here so I have been trawling through threads for info which is great. Anything anyone wants to add would be great I am intending on starting on 3 days a week and building it up until I can give up current job.

Hi I have been a reader of this brilliant forum for a while. I am looking at starting a wfp business. I have done cleaning in the past but want to go it alone. Current industry I work in is driving me up the wall. I can afford to buy a van and am pretty handy so intend to build my own system if possible. Lots of advice on here so I have been trawling through threads for info which is great. Anything anyone wants to add would be great I am intending on starting on 3 days a week and building it up until I can give up current job.

I have a van and system for sale if you choose not to d.i.y i'm located in Hertfordshire not far from you.

I will put more info up in the for sale section tonight/tomorrow

Back