Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO Alex Gardiner re The DuPont Xtreme brush

Marko067

Just wanted say Alex, that up until you sent me the DuPont version of your Xtreme brush for trial my favourite had been the natural hybrid version. Today one of the black fan jets blocked on the DuPont brush and I couldn't clear it on the job so switched back to the natural hybrid brush for the duration of the morning. The difference between the two brushes, to me anyway was like night and day. The DuPont version is so much better. 
I really hope you do put this brush into production as I love the combo of this brush with my Xtreme 22, which by the way is also still going strong at just over two years old

Great brush mine is still like new serveral months later albeit I use a brush bumper.

Glad you like this brush ?

We are busy getting the new Xtreme Sill brush finished currently and also we have nearly finished a completely new jet system for these brushes. Once all of these have been finalized we will then be looking at the Xtreme Dupont for production, both in the standard and Sill version

Glad you like this brush ?

We are busy getting the new Xtreme Sill brush finished currently and also we have nearly finished a completely new jet system for these brushes. Once all of these have been finalized we will then be looking at the Xtreme Dupont for production, both in the standard and Sill version
What’s the release date on the sill brush

What’s the release date on the sill brush
Good Question

All of the design elements are in place - we now just have to finish the metal cutting for the injection moulded brush-stock and then these can be moulded and have the bristles manufactured.

Realistically this will need to take about 6-8 weeks.

Good Question

All of the design elements are in place - we now just have to finish the metal cutting for the injection moulded brush-stock and then these can be moulded and have the bristles manufactured.

Realistically this will need to take about 6-8 weeks.

Cheers Alex ?? Any other new gadgets in development ?

Cheers Alex ?? Any other new gadgets in development ?

The new Xtreme Sill - has several innovations on it including a new jet system and a new brush bumper design.

We have also just released the new Gooseneck Valve and a new #10 modular extension to gooseneck adapter.

We also have a  35cm wide Universal brush being released in a couple of months.

The 35cm Rinse-bar is about to go into production as well.

We are working on a few other items as well, but that is for the future ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s put another spanner in the works now!!

I was set on buying a couple of xtreme sill brushes, but now he declares a DuPont xtreme brush will be available.

Choices, choices ????

Alex,

Just a thought.

Why not include the brushes description in the tooling design. 

I have a shed full of your brushes and I haven't a clue what the names are for most of them.

Would make reordering so much easier. 

Alex,

Just a thought.

Why not include the brushes description in the tooling design. 

I have a shed full of your brushes and I haven't a clue what the names are for most of them.

Would make reordering so much easier. 
It is a good idea

The new Xtreme Sill does have the Xtreme logo moulded in to the back of the stock.

The Super-Lite already has this as do the Ultimate brushes.

However the current Xtreme and Supreme brushes do not have this.

The new jet system sounds interesting, looking forward to finding out what that will be ?

I’m currently using the universal brush with the low pressure rinse bar an I’m flying through work ?? Love it!

Back