Chris33

Any recent big flier drops and if so who with?

Chris33

As above. Has anyone done recent drops around 20k plus and what companies are recommended? What were your return on investments? 

Haz

No company is recommended, A lot of people will bin them.

Best of doing them yourself or just go door knocking 🙂

Edited by Haz

Chris33
8 hours ago, Haz said:

No company is recommended, A lot of people will bin them.

Best of doing them yourself or just go door knocking 🙂

Spoke to someone who uses royal mail for big drops successfully. I don't have the time to do big drops myself but hoping to hear some stories from people who have walked the walk and got big drops done.

solarpanelcleaningltd

I used Royal Mail a year or two ago, 30 odd  thousand. Paid for itself within a couple of months.

Chris33
1 hour ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

I used Royal Mail a year or two ago, 30 odd  thousand. Paid for itself within a couple of months.

I remember you doing this. Did you keep an idea of how many residential houses came off it

solarpanelcleaningltd

No I didn’t. As soon as it paid for itself, I focused on other things.

Think we did it in October, got a lot of gutter cleaning jobs. We picked up a couple of thousand panel panel cleaning jobs too.

I’d definitely  do it again. It’s great for targeting villages and isolated properties which is often where the best £/hr work is.

Retention rate is far better than getting a canvasser. Probably we should do the whole county every three years.

Good luck!