Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How would u clean the internals on this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Ladder and someome foots it and i mop n blade it?

Or should i  invest in a wagtail and use it on a extension?

I have never used a wagtail before are they any good?

Thank you

DF96A3C2-0100-4E12-8C27-B11CC41B9115.jpeg

5DAAC76B-7255-48FC-B554-EF53AE9BAE6B.jpeg

I brought a stingray for a job similar to this...I was wary as some windies have said its a load of poo for want of a better word. I was surprised it did a great job using the new deep clean pad and after 1st job it paid for itself. No need for ladders and I've never liked wagtails though it's a personal preference 

Get an angle adaptor like wagtail or buy a ledger. Perfect for jobs with no leverage
Thats what i was thinking saves me going up them ladders lol

I brought a stingray for a job similar to this...I was wary as some windies have said its a load of poo for want of a better word. I was surprised it did a great job using the new deep clean pad and after 1st job it paid for itself. No need for ladders and I've never liked wagtails though it's a personal preference 
Really.. Ive tested the stingray and i dont like it.....  i dont think it gives a very good finish. the best tools are an applicator and squeegey

Thats what i was thinking saves me going up them ladders lol

Really.. Ive tested the stingray and i dont like it.....  i dont think it gives a very good finish. the best tools are an applicator and squeegey
With the old stingray pads I didn't like it as the pad gets damp and leaves streaks especially on 1st cleans but the deep clean pad makes all the difference. I only use it though on hard to reach places and trad the rest 

Certainly for the  first clean you will get far better results by getting up close and personal and doing it with a mop and blade , it could be done like this using a pole , ladder or scaffold tower , from experience I have found the dragonfly and all other similar things don’t give a satisfactory result especially in low sun angles 

I was painting a window with astragals outside like the one you are cleaning. I decided to bolt on a large piece of 3"/2" wood on to the end of my ladder. It meant I could bridge the centre of the window without touching it. Would need to have someone footing the bottom of the ladder or a bag of sand to hold it in place. Then you could get up close and deep clean them.

Back