Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners extensions + slick connects

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cleanco

Does any one know if you can use gardeners extensions if you use slick connects? I’m pretty sure the slick connects will fit through the extension itself but I’m a bit worried about the end caps. 

I have slick connects, but as I use a univalve, I disconnect the hose at that point, add the extensions, and then feed the hose back up back up.  Maybe an easier option for you, rather than pulling the whole length of pole hose through

I have slick connects, but as I use a univalve, I disconnect the hose at that point, add the extensions, and then feed the hose back up back up.  Maybe an easier option for you, rather than pulling the whole length of pole hose through
I watched a vid from gardeners web site (I think) were they did it that way. It would certainly solve the problem of any connectors/taps that don’t fit through the extension and end caps. I just thought it may have been easier to pop the end cap off and slide the extension up the hose to the pole. Maybe that’s why gardeners show you to do it that way. 

Gardiners sell a pole with enough hose to add an (one) extension as standard @Cleanco. If you are only adding one extension then you can fit a Slick Connect as you will have enough hose. If you are adding more than one extension you need to replace your pole hose with a longer length and then fit your Slick Connect.

The Slick Connect was never designed to fit up the inside of your pole.

Back