Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

phantom 18 foot carbon pole for sale

kevinc250

he everyone,I have my 18 foot carbon phantom pole for sale,its had only three quarters of an hour of use,it comes complete with pole hose, a brand new univalve, gooseneck and two spare packs of goosenecks comprising of short and long reach sections all still in the packets,

two new gardiner brushes with pencil jets, connections etc,basicly all ready to go 

the reason for sale is I've decided the phantom is not really for me, true the clamps are awesome but the poles just not for me if i'm honest

i'll upload some pictures later as the base section has one tiny scuff from being in the van but doesn't affect the way it works and given time other marks from use would be there anyway,

i'm asking £215 for the pole that includes postage to mainland uk,it has a lot of extras compared to the basic pole so I feel this asking price is more than reasonable

please feel free to ask any questions, and should you want to buy the pole I would prefer bank transfer before I post the pole 

thanks for looking

Back