Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No seperate meter for me!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carts69

Just enquired to local water authorities regarding having the outside tap metered separately from the home, but the reply I’ve received has taken the shine off the idea, here’s the reply....

Thank you for your recent contact which we received on the 25 January 2019 regarding the above property. Unfortunately I have not been able to contact you by telephone today.

Having noted your comments, I can confirm that the only way we can meter your outside tap would be to have a brand New Connection fitted which can cost more than you are expecting to use. Therefore, I believe it would not be beneficial for this new connection to take place.

You can buy yourself a meter and connect it after the tap to meter your own usage and give those details to the water authority

I have a mate who does that on his ro to take that off his sewerage costs

You can buy yourself a meter and connect it after the tap to meter your own usage and give those details to the water authority

I have a mate who does that on his ro to take that off his sewerage costs
Yea thanks, I’ve got the sewerage in hand, if I can prove the waste isn’t going to the drains I can get a discount, just waiting for the form in the post for that, but the not being able to separate the water bill themselves is a pain.

Latest Posts

Back