Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Deadline day....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That's Arsenal! So frustrating. Good little bit of business with Suarez (if he hits the ground running) but it just looks like they're not addressing the area that needs addressing the most!!

I can only think they've gotten Suarez in as the eventual replacement for Ramsey.

Top 4 is an absolute must!!!

Bournemouth had a fantastic window. Kept players who were linked with big clubs, And bought Solanke (great potential just needs games) N.Clyne on loan and the signed the defender Mepham, one for the future. 

And yeh strange transfer strategy by Arsenal, Crying out for another CB. Then enquiring for attacking midfielders & wingers all window. Odd

Now thats one club who have come on leaps & bounds! Good manager too. 

Its funny, cos one of my customers is a football agent, and when his name was mentioned as one potential successor to Arsene Wenger, my custy was quite strongly saying it will be a disaster if Arsenal appoint him as manager, saying what a nasty peice of work he is. Lol

The 31st is not much fun any more especially for an Arsenal fan and a window cleaner.

Going that we were not going to sign anyone paired with the 31st being the deadline for my tax bill made is quite depressing.

As for Arsenal I don't see any improvement soon you can't blame the manager when the owner won't give him any money.

The sooner Stan Kroenke leaves the better he is no good for us.

As a posh fan don’t really take a lot of notice

ones we get are usually on loan & do quite well & don’t see them again

As a posh fan don’t really take a lot of notice

ones we get are usually on loan & do quite well & don’t see them again
Exactly the same as Millwall, except for the last window where we signed Tom Broadshaw for a million pound. He makes a couple of appearances, does his ankle in and is out injured all season ?

Exactly the same as Millwall, except for the last window where we signed Tom Broadshaw for a million pound. He makes a couple of appearances, does his ankle in and is out injured all season ?
I’ve given up with us at the moment 

bloody useless

next week I’m off to Doncaster & week after Oxford 

starting to believe waste of money as was today 

I’ve given up with us at the moment 

bloody useless

next week I’m off to Doncaster & week after Oxford 

starting to believe waste of money as was today 
It could be worse, you could be a Sunderland fan. Can't remember if it was just before Christmas or Boxing Day, but the stadium was sold out, 43kish, and the new owners said that enables them to spend an extra £300k. 

We average over 30k for our home games and languish in the third division 

It could be worse, you could be a Sunderland fan. Can't remember if it was just before Christmas or Boxing Day, but the stadium was sold out, 43kish, and the new owners said that enables them to spend an extra £300k. 

We average over 30k for our home games and languish in the third division 
I have nothing but admiration for Sunderland fans that go to games. 

Third teir of the football league and the crowds are absolutely amazing 

I have nothing but admiration for Sunderland fans that go to games. 

Third teir of the football league and the crowds are absolutely amazing 

To be fair, there's feck all else to do in Mackem. They decided to call themselves the black cats although they have no relevance to black cats. I have noticed over the years that when they're at home and losing the crowd swiftly slope off home. I've been to the stadium of light and roker park. Strange place.

To be fair, there's feck all else to do in Mackem. They decided to call themselves the black cats although they have no relevance to black cats. I have noticed over the years that when they're at home and losing the crowd swiftly slope off home. I've been to the stadium of light and roker park. Strange place.
Talking of black cats, that one at everton v wolves yesterday. Made me chuckle. 

With respect @Tuffersthere has been a long association with Sunderland and black cats. Most home stadiums where the team are getting beat tend to empty before the end of the game. 

Well we’re called the lions, don’t see many of them strolling around Bermondsey ?

Back