Johnwindow1987

Water tank for van

Johnwindow1987

Can anyone point me in someone to get a 650l water tank as my one has just started leaking don’t no how but it’s old. Many thanks John 

Iron Giant

All depends on what tank you need as in fitted or just a wyedale tank can be bought from a number of suppliers 

Johnwindow1987
5 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

All depends on what tank you need as in fitted or just a wyedale tank can be bought from a number of suppliers 

Hi I have a 650 tank right now that has a metal base bolted to the floor of van then tank sits in it with a strap that holds tank to floor. I don’t know if I’m best getting a tank with cage All over the tank ? I see 650ltr tanks for £300 cheers 

Iron Giant
2 minutes ago, Johnwindow1987 said:

Hi I have a 650 tank right now that has a metal base bolted to the floor of van then tank sits in it with a strap that holds tank to floor. I don’t know if I’m best getting a tank with cage All over the tank ? I see 650ltr tanks for £300 cheers 

A picture of your current tank in your van would help 🙂

Johnwindow1987
28 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

A picture of your current tank in your van would help 🙂

I will get one shortly had snow last night 😫 

Johnwindow1987

Just been looking at my van and I am wondering if it’s posible that I’m getting condensation under the tank that’s making it look like I have a leak dose anyone have water around the base of tank ?? Thanks for help. 

Also when pump is On now and again the pump start going every few minutes when not in use? Cheers 

ks789
3 hours ago, Johnwindow1987 said:

Just been looking at my van and I am wondering if it’s posible that I’m getting condensation under the tank that’s making it look like I have a leak dose anyone have water around the base of tank ?? Thanks for help. 

Also when pump is On now and again the pump start going every few minutes when not in use? Cheers 

yeh is probably just condensation if its just a few drips. keep an eye on it when its dry breezy weather leave van doors open to get rid of condensation. I think my pump does that a bit, if ive turned it to stop with the one shot, cant remember off hand. Just turn it off if not using, should be ok.

Johnwindow1987

Cheers mate I hate this time of year when it’s cold hoses and all that start playing up and I try to keep everything 100% it’s just the small things that bug me