Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water tank for van

All depends on what tank you need as in fitted or just a wyedale tank can be bought from a number of suppliers 

All depends on what tank you need as in fitted or just a wyedale tank can be bought from a number of suppliers 
Hi I have a 650 tank right now that has a metal base bolted to the floor of van then tank sits in it with a strap that holds tank to floor. I don’t know if I’m best getting a tank with cage All over the tank ? I see 650ltr tanks for £300 cheers 

Hi I have a 650 tank right now that has a metal base bolted to the floor of van then tank sits in it with a strap that holds tank to floor. I don’t know if I’m best getting a tank with cage All over the tank ? I see 650ltr tanks for £300 cheers 
A picture of your current tank in your van would help ?

Just been looking at my van and I am wondering if it’s posible that I’m getting condensation under the tank that’s making it look like I have a leak dose anyone have water around the base of tank ?? Thanks for help. 

Also when pump is On now and again the pump start going every few minutes when not in use? Cheers 

Just been looking at my van and I am wondering if it’s posible that I’m getting condensation under the tank that’s making it look like I have a leak dose anyone have water around the base of tank ?? Thanks for help. 

Also when pump is On now and again the pump start going every few minutes when not in use? Cheers 
yeh is probably just condensation if its just a few drips. keep an eye on it when its dry breezy weather leave van doors open to get rid of condensation. I think my pump does that a bit, if ive turned it to stop with the one shot, cant remember off hand. Just turn it off if not using, should be ok.

Cheers mate I hate this time of year when it’s cold hoses and all that start playing up and I try to keep everything 100% it’s just the small things that bug me 

Back