Clearview Lee

Got a gutter job

Clearview Lee

Hi all

I have a gutter job to do on a block of flats tomorrow, and was just wondering if taking pics are standard procedure? No one has said anything thing, and if I can get away without the pain-in-the-butt I won't bother.

I'm just wondering whether the management company will ask me on completion as proof or not, and worried about any issues with payment where pics weren't produced??

I could always just take pics to show they're clear if asked afterwards I suppose.

What d'ya think??

StuJones
5 minutes ago, Clearview Lee said:

Hi all

I have a gutter job to do on a block of flats tomorrow, and was just wondering if taking pics are standard procedure? No one has said anything thing, and if I can get away without the pain-in-the-butt I won't bother.

I'm just wondering whether the management company will ask me on completion as proof or not, and worried about any issues with payment where pics weren't produced??

I could always just take pics to show they're clear if asked afterwards I suppose.

What d'ya think??

From my past experience dealing with any company proofs help !

even standard customers a quick pick of before and after can’t dp harm !

THL4KEL

Could be a tough day for gutter clearance.. I've struggled this week with the ice. Gotta revisit a property tomorrow afternoon to finish off what was rock solid frozen... Will.be taking hot water with me..

If I was you I would take pics as back up to produce if asked. I don't take pics myself.

Part Timer
1 hour ago, Clearview Lee said:

Hi all

What d'ya think??

If they haven't asked for them then you don't need to. If they then ask you for some then say that you will have to charge them £50 to do so. 

Pjj
1 hour ago, Clearview Lee said:

Hi all

What d'ya think??

As part timer sais if they wanted pictures as proof they should have asked for that when they agreed for you to do the job , we only supply video proof now if the customer asks , most don’t , big companies are more concerned with rams and insurance