Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Chocolate Bar 2019

Which Chocolate Bar deserves the title "King of Chocolate"?

• Total voters

Skxawng

Premium Member
 So What is the best Chocolate Bar of 2019?

The 'Topic' is often heralded on here as the King of Chocolate Bars, but is it just a Mars bar with a few hazel nuts?

Feel free to vote freely without following the party line. If you like Curly Wurlys- don't be embarrassed to stand up for yourself!

Vote!!

And yes... I did start that sentence with 'so'.

Where the phux Boost?! Boost all day long. Gets the energy levels right up!
Unfortunately there was a limit to 20 items on the poll, so many worthy confectioneries had to be left out. Including boost, Fry's Turkish delight and peppermint cream, walnut whip, club, rocky, fudge, Freddo, wildlife bar, rolos, chocolate orange, dreamy, tunnocks caramel, penguin etc.

Should have left out the Curly Wurly and had an 'other' category!

Last edited by a moderator:
 So What is the best Chocolate Bar of 2019?

The 'Topic' is often heralded on here as the King of Chocolate Bars, but is it just a Mars bar with a few hazel nuts?

Feel free to vote freely without following the party line. If you like Curly Wurlys- don't be embarrassed to stand up for yourself!

Vote!!

And yes... I did start that sentence with 'so'.
If you ever slander the king of all chocolate bars, the topic, like that again, I will hunt you down ????????????

I’m often asked how I sneak chocolate bars into the cinema.

I tell them I have a few twix up my sleeve ?

I was on the run a few weeks back.

I kept a chocolate bar under my hat.

There was a bounty on my head ?

If you ever slander the king of all chocolate bars, the topic, like that again, I will hunt you down ????????????

I’m often asked how I sneak chocolate bars into the cinema.

I tell them I have a few twix up my sleeve ?

I was on the run a few weeks back.

I kept a chocolate bar under my hat.

There was a bounty on my head ?
Exactly the sort of chocolate tyranny I was referring to..

To save my skin though, I will let you know that Poundland currently has 4 packs of Topics on sale.

No Dime bar ?

not saying its the best, but its up there.  wispa and twix i would drop... boring
Dime bar!!!

I can't believe I left it off! 

Come to think of it, I think that would be my number 1. To make matters worse, I've just noticed Twix is on twice so there would have been space!

Might do a Showdown after this! with all the chocolate that has received votes, and chocolate mentioned in the comments.

Or I might be overthinking this.. I've been off with a Flu for the past 4 days and barely left the house so I might be starting to loose perspective on how important this issue is. 

Though @steve garwoodis pretty passionate about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dime bar!!!

I can't believe I left it off! 

Come to think of it, I think that would be my number 1. To make matters worse, I've just noticed Twix is on twice so there would have been space!

Might do a Showdown after this! with all the chocolate that has received votes, and chocolate mentioned in the comments.

Or I might be overthinking this.. I've been off with a Flu for the past 4 days and barely left the house so I might be starting to loose perspective on how important this issue is. 

Though @steve garwoodis pretty passionate about it!

Should have done a 32 bar knockout tournament.

Each bar Vs another till only 1 remains.

Maybe best of 15 votes for each fixture. More cities fur the later rounds!

well,I've a bit of a dilemma as I like/love most of these bars, chrunchie won my vote as its a bit more dunkable  and would still hold its shape, bounty bar would be second for me but only in plain dark choclate, fry's Turkish delight hhhhmmm that's indulgence and more coupled to white wine, for me the king has to be the choclate orange-popped in the freezer for a few hours then eaten in one session

Which of you f##king psychopaths have been voting Snickers to the top! You need to take some time in a quiet room and re-think your lives!

Well said that man!! Frikin nutters. they are always the last in the tube at Christmas, almost as bad as cream eggs. 
Me. Im going to sit in the library and eat some tomorrow ? And as for nutters, youve reminded me of another old classic, the nutty bar. A true great..   

Ive just given up smoking since thursday, and chocolate tastes so much better. I demolish a whole one of those choc gatteuax/trifle things meant for 4 people to myself. AND could eat more. ?

Well after 2 days and demolishing a 4 pack of picnic bars to myself, 3 Bars are rising to the top:

Topic, despite a shaky start has regained lost ground and now has a respectable (pathetic really) 3 Votes. Wether it's for Brownie (bar) points or not, who can say?

Wispa, overcoming harsh criticism from @adamangler as 'boring' also has a (relatively) high number of votes at 3!

The current leader, inexplicably, with a truly staggering 4 votes is the ubiquitous Snickers bar! Staple at every "Special Offer only £1!" stand in every Newsagents, Spa's and Co-ops.

Are the original thinking people of the Window Cleaning Forums going to allow this??

I see twirl isn’t on there either. That’s in my top 3. Regarding ‘the twirl’ chocolate bar, here’s a trick that really separates the men from the boys. An old folk law trick. Picture me telling you this story in the dark, but shining a touch from under my chin upwards:

If you ever find yourself with a cup of tea, and a twirl in each hand, then bite a tiny bit off each end from one stick of the twirl. Then use that stick as a straw. Twirl has gaps all the way through it so you get this warm melted chocolate taste in your mouth. But be warned, you only get about 3-5 seconds before the twirl stick ‘caves in’ then you’re really in trouble, and there may not be anyone near by to help you out. Beware....... seriously delicious. 

Latest Posts

Back