JOE40

comet chemical pump any good?

JOE40

I've been softwashing for a few years now and always used a 12volt  system. Does anyone use a  comet petrol soft wash system ?Just wondered if they are worth the money as I'm fed up with my trolley breaking down all the time.

Pjj
3 hours ago, JOE40 said:

I've been softwashing for a few years now and always used a 12volt  system. Does anyone use a  comet petrol soft wash system ?Just wondered if they are worth the money as I'm fed up with my trolley breaking down all the time.

I believe Ben Marriot at Rutland pumps sells comet pumps for softwashing , I have never used one but people who I have spoken to that have used them say the flow rate is to much you get through to much product and then have a lot of waist run off to get rid of 

JOE40

I did wonder if that would be the case I think for roof cleaning it would be good but not so much on render. Thing is with a Battery powered pump hypo is forever finding its way into the wiring  and isn't to reliable...well my one isn't anyway 

Pjj
27 minutes ago, JOE40 said:

I did wonder if that would be the case I think for roof cleaning it would be good but not so much on render. Thing is with a Battery powered pump hypo is forever finding its way into the wiring  and isn't to reliable...well my one isn't anyway 

We use Gardiner back packs find they last 2-3 years before problems providing they are flushed out at the end of the day  . Not ideal for big commercial  buildings  but fine for houses .