Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Three In A Day!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We had the same over christmas, one customer we did and left a note saying we had been, only for the new owner to ring saying she didnt know anything about a window cleaner but was happy to let us carry on. I happens alot, why would anyone want to move in the winter beats me.

We had the same over christmas, one customer we did and left a note saying we had been, only for the new owner to ring saying she didnt know anything about a window cleaner but was happy to let us carry on. I happens alot, why would anyone want to move in the winter beats me.
Ahh that's decent! 

It's not a massive lost, I will replace them, just found it funny as it seemed every time I turned a corner another one had a sign! ?

At least their windows are clean for viewing and you may get the new owners.
Aye, doubt they'll give me a cut of the profit, though! ?

That time of year mate, they're all off. If I wanna keep em I tell them there will be no first clean surcharge at the new address.
Good idea that. Know I think on it I have had a few texts from folk the past few weeks telling me they're moving. Didn't think much on it though, it's dotted about customers.

One of the houses its funny. What what must have been a year part of the front garden leading to the garage, and the garage itself, has been a building site. Went today and, along with the 'for sale' sign, its all finished and looks the bomb! Surprised they put all the effort in to then sell at the end! 

Back