Master Jedi Alejandro

Three In A Day!

Master Jedi Alejandro

One estate. Three customers. Yes, THREE, with 'for sale' signs! Raging! Wanted a moan. Moan over. Carry on. 😡😅

Cleanteam South west

We had the same over christmas, one customer we did and left a note saying we had been, only for the new owner to ring saying she didnt know anything about a window cleaner but was happy to let us carry on. I happens alot, why would anyone want to move in the winter beats me.

scottish cleaning service

At least their windows are clean for viewing and you may get the new owners.

Master Jedi Alejandro
4 minutes ago, Cleanteam South west said:

We had the same over christmas, one customer we did and left a note saying we had been, only for the new owner to ring saying she didnt know anything about a window cleaner but was happy to let us carry on. I happens alot, why would anyone want to move in the winter beats me.

Ahh that's decent! 

It's not a massive lost, I will replace them, just found it funny as it seemed every time I turned a corner another one had a sign! 😄

3 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

At least their windows are clean for viewing and you may get the new owners.

Aye, doubt they'll give me a cut of the profit, though! 🤣

Cleanteam South west

I know what you mean, I had two of mine next door to eachother. 

P4dstar
27 minutes ago, Master Jedi Alejandro said:

One estate. Three customers. Yes, THREE, with 'for sale' signs! Raging! Wanted a moan. Moan over. Carry on. 😡😅

That time of year mate, they're all off. If I wanna keep em I tell them there will be no first clean surcharge at the new address.

Master Jedi Alejandro
5 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

That time of year mate, they're all off. If I wanna keep em I tell them there will be no first clean surcharge at the new address.

Good idea that. Know I think on it I have had a few texts from folk the past few weeks telling me they're moving. Didn't think much on it though, it's dotted about customers.

One of the houses its funny. What what must have been a year part of the front garden leading to the garage, and the garage itself, has been a building site. Went today and, along with the 'for sale' sign, its all finished and looks the bomb! Surprised they put all the effort in to then sell at the end!