Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would this work on a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ade c

Used this on my house and it's bloody good ... Pet and child safe after it's dry. My question is would it work on a job ? Downside algae usually goes in a day or so but takes longer to remove lichen . Plus side it's activated each time it rains for months after so keeps cleaner longer ... Maybe difficult persuading a customer?? 

If you have used it to good effect on your own property then it will work on a customers place , looks similar to algo clear pro and other biocides , most customers want instant results dirty this morning clean by tonight , these products do work but you can never predict how long it will take to work , would you pay someone hundreds of pounds to apply a chemical to your property and then be told that in a few weeks or months it will be clean ????  No I didn’t think so , neither would I , this is why most use hypo for instant results , we have used similar products to good effect to slow down re growth after softwashing with hypo , like you we tried different products on our properties to see what results we got and how long it took to get them , we do a lot of softwashing with hypo , I always give the customers the option of hypo or bio products and show before and after photos of both with time lapse pictures so far in 10 years I haven’t had a single customer choose the bio option , how ever several have opted to have a bio treatment follow up visit or treat with it after a softwash 

Pet safe once its dry what happens 2 weeks down the line when it rains and a dog licks it's paws and potentially ends up ill, just because it's straight off the shelf stuff doesn't mean it's safe because they say so, also ensure you are fully insured for applying such chemicals 

Latest Posts

Back