Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CLX 4. How much will it go for

Stevieboy

Saw this on EBay. As new but the brush is used. If you buy a brand new CLX 4 from Gardiners at £36 plus vat  then fit used brush from your van. Put it on EBay and double your money. Am I missing an investment opportunity or what? Sod cleaning windows. 

50D0B4F6-2E5D-42C9-B856-9E11DE92B963.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think the Clx 4 comes with a free brush. 

*from Gardiners I mean. I thought when I bought my 10 it didn’t. Think it’s like a minimum spend thing 

I don’t think the Clx 4 comes with a free brush. 

*from Gardiners I mean. I thought when I bought my 10 it didn’t. Think it’s like a minimum spend thing 
Yep.  You are right. It doesn’t. Still a lot of money for a used brush though. Would get a years warranty from Garfiners for the pole. 

Saw this on EBay. As new but the brush is used. If you buy a brand new CLX 4 from Gardiners at £36 plus vat  then fit used brush from your van. Put it on EBay and double your money. Am I missing an investment opportunity or what? Sod cleaning windows. 

View attachment 15696

? ...and I count 7 seperate bidders who haven't done their due dilligence before hand.

Gardiners used to throw a CLX-4 in when you bought a pole. I remember buying an SLX-22 and getting a CLX-4 free. I use my CLX-4 with a Vikan brush to wash my van with.

Over the years I have seen lots of second hand Gardiners stuff sell for more than the new price on eBay the most common one is brushes , people must be mad you would think they would find out how much stuff costs new before paying these prices second hand 

Back