Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shurflo pump leaking??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clarkus84

I noticed the other day that the shurflo pump on my facelift trolley was leaking at the bottom. Hoses seem tight and dry around the inlet /outlet. Any ideas?? It couldn't be on the way out as I've only had the trolley from August and I've only been out one day a week part time. Hopefully a simple fix but haven't had a chance to look at it as I've been up to my neck in nappies after my new arrival. ?

All I can say is well done mate and congratulations (on the new arrival not the leak) !!!  Have you tried putting a nappy on your trolley? This would need changing every now and then. 

P.S can’t really help with trolley advice. 

I noticed the other day that the shurflo pump on my facelift trolley was leaking at the bottom. Hoses seem tight and dry around the inlet /outlet. Any ideas?? It couldn't be on the way out as I've only had the trolley from August and I've only been out one day a week part time. Hopefully a simple fix but haven't had a chance to look at it as I've been up to my neck in nappies after my new arrival. ?

You will just have to try to find the leak. Is it coming from the diaphragm? There are 4 or 5 screws to tighten up the pump head. Is it coming from a cracked pump housing cause by ice?

We originally had a pump box on our trailer system. The plastic hose used by the supplier from the pump developed pin holes on the pressure side which filled the sealed pump box with water.

Latest Posts

Back