Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spring Controller flow problem

Paul Symonds

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please be helpful ?

I have had a spring controller V11 for a year or so now and all been fine. However today it started doing strange things. I'd normally work with it set at about 25 but it would randomly all off a sudden change itself to a higher flow rate up to the max 99. Sometimes I'd be able to use the button and bring that back down, other times the buttons wouldn't work and I'd have to turn the power off. This kept happening most the day. Sometimes it would just keep doing it, other times it would be ok for 20 minutes or so and then all of a sudden ramp up to 99 again. 

I have taken it all apart and check connections, all das seem OK. 

Any ideas what could be up with it? Thanks very much for any help. 

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please be helpful ?

I have had a spring controller V11 for a year or so now and all been fine. However today it started doing strange things. I'd normally work with it set at about 25 but it would randomly all off a sudden change itself to a higher flow rate up to the max 99. Sometimes I'd be able to use the button and bring that back down, other times the buttons wouldn't work and I'd have to turn the power off. This kept happening most the day. Sometimes it would just keep doing it, other times it would be ok for 20 minutes or so and then all of a sudden ramp up to 99 again. 

I have taken it all apart and check connections, all das seem OK. 

Any ideas what could be up with it? Thanks very much for any help. 

Give Ian Sheppard a call at spring controllers he is very helpful nice guy 

Possibly not the answer but check you haven't put it on an auto setting, which is something I did by accident a few years ago, I had worked most of the day and only had 2 houses left to do halfway through a house the pressure dropped right off then stopped I was totally baffled so had to go home 15 minutes later I had sussed it and normal service was resumed.  

Latest Posts

Back